4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
611890_1.jpg

Overview:
A hot and exciting short story about a married woman that doesn't get the love she needs from her husband anymore. She meets up with her old friend, Darius, but he is not alone, everything turns up fast, old memories emerge and all three to have fun once again like they used to do back in the old days. In the end, Darius will help Lexy to cuck her hubby and finally get her revenge on him.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-14
Release Date: 2020-03-26
Developer: Sneaky Bastard - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Other: ANDROID

Extras: Spanish Translation - Audio Mod

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 3.jpg 13.jpg 24.jpg 63.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It was a decent demo pretty good renders though the MC is curvier than I like but I am use to that as that is almost always the case. I noticed a couple of grammar errors but not to bad. It has a lot of promise but hard to say much more than that at the moment. I will check it out when you get your first release.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
The Lexy model is absolutely gorgeous and renders r also of very high quality... i look forward of how the story will unfold... based on the overview i can see it going 2 ways... either she completely dumps her husband and the story begins anew (so this will be like the prologue)... or she sobers up returns home and some kind of reverse ntr/wife training begins i order for the husband to take her back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CulayTL

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
u ever see a cliche so often you decide to do research if its successful or not? in this case i did. (slutty female MC). far as i can tell a female protag with NTR is tricky to pull off i checked just about every game i could that wasnt abandoned on renpy with female protag especially the popular ones. and most dont break $100-200 i saw like 3 who made it 500 and the only truly successful female protag game would be "A wife and mother". this was like after 50 pages of female protag games. again i avoided clicking japanese hentai games and focused on not abanadoned games, specifically renpy games since its the community favorite engine. the ones that are successful aside from AWAM are those with hand drawn art. again i really like the renders in this game but take away the choice on who you sleep with and that's already a negative. maybe thats why AWAM is so successful is that you have a shit load of choices.

that being said i'll prolly check the progress on this game from time to time just to see how it turns out cause apparently Fem protag is hard to pull off. aside from that i hope dev is doing this more for passion then for money cause damn odds arent in his favor already. but again nice renders and good luck to you dev.

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Wow! Dude!

Only issue I had was trying to go full screen. Other than that, I couldn't read fast enough! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CulayTL

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Without any attempt to hijack the thread here, look-see i totally see your point... pure female MC is "questionable" simply because these r erotic games and its hard to pull a good scenario without "whoring" your character around... Imho that is why TAC is one of the most succesfull games out there... it has a range of options (cheating/hotwifing/swinging etc) and so on but the options r there... i wish all the best to the creator as well and i ll check this game also.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
u ever see a cliche so often you decide to do research if its successful or not? in this case i did. (slutty female MC). far as i can tell a female protag with NTR is tricky to pull off i checked just about every game i could that wasnt abandoned on renpy with female protag especially the popular ones. and most dont break $100-200 i saw like 3 who made it 500 and the only truly successful female protag game would be "A wife and mother". this was like after 50 pages of female protag games. again i avoided clicking japanese hentai games and focused on not abanadoned games, specifically renpy games since its the community favorite engine. the ones that are successful aside from AWAM and those with hand drawn art. again i really like the renders in this game but take away the choice on who you sleep with and that's already a negative. maybe thats why AWAM is so successful is that you have a shit load of choices.

that being said i'll prolly check the progress on this game from time to time just to see how it turns out cause apparently Fem protag is hard to pull off. aside from that i hope dev is doing this more for passion then for money cause damn odds arent in his favor already. but again nice renders and good luck to you dev.
Another good game is Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, aka J.O.H.N., that's a good FemPro game, you can choose to play the cheating slut route, or stay true to her boyfriend and so on, you have legit options that matter. It's one of the only FemPro games that I actually do enjoy because of having real choices.
This game's FMC is hot as hell and art looks good, but because apparently the story starts with her getting spit roasted by the obvious black dudes (like come on, as if hung white guys don't exist -.-), I can already tell that I wouldn't have the same kind of options as I do in J.O.H.N., to really choose the route (being loyal, or cheat etc), so this isn't for me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Without any attempt to hijack the thread here, look-see i totally see your point... pure female MC is "questionable" simply because these r erotic games and its hard to pull a good scenario without "whoring" your character around... Imho that is why TAC is one of the most succesfull games out there... it has a range of options (cheating/hotwifing/swinging etc) and so on but the options r there... i wish all the best to the creator as well and i ll check this game also.
The adventurous couple? if thats the game your talking about isnt that a male protag game?
although i agree a female protag is difficult. and yes these are erotic games they're also stories. one thing i noticed although NTR isnt my thing people seem to like it more when its built up properly. here im assuming she cheats right off the bat and had no time whatsoever to get to know her BF or whatever so it doesnt really feel like ntr (completely skipped the story). but either way im glad we agree choices are key. considering how long the demo was even if i held the CTRL button. choices could've been implemented at some point. that being said NTR seems to be a main theme of this game and i wont request any changes. if it were up to me id go a lesbian only path but eh what can you do? :sneaky:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
The adventurous couple? if thats the game your talking about isnt that a male protag game?
although i agree a female protag is difficult. and yes these are erotic games they're also stories. one thing i noticed although NTR isnt my thing people seem to like it more when its built up properly. here im assuming she cheats right off the bat and had no time whatsoever to get to know her BF or whatever so it doesnt really feel like ntr (completely skipped the story). but either way im glad we agree choices are key. considering how long the demo was even if i held the CTRL button. choices could've been implemented at some point. that being said NTR seems to be a main theme of this game and i wont request any changes. if it were up to me id go a lesbian only path but eh what can you do? :sneaky:
Ntr it s not the main either
test_i-1.jpg
offfice.jpg Lexy_Nick_mark-1.jpg

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Another good game is Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, aka J.O.H.N., that's a good FemPro game, you can choose to play the cheating slut route, or stay true to her boyfriend and so on, you have legit options that matter. It's one of the only FemPro games that I actually do enjoy because of having real choices.
This game's FMC is hot as hell and art looks good, but because apparently the story starts with her getting spit roasted by the obvious black dudes (like come on, as if hung white guys don't exist -.-), I can already tell that I wouldn't have the same kind of options as I do in J.O.H.N., to really choose the route (being loyal, or cheat etc), so this isn't for me.
i actually played that game and enjoyed it up until i found out there wasnt a path planned with the sister. like the most you could expect was to share her with BF but that was a no for me. i'll likely come back to it one day but it might be a while. same with "Monica's fashion Business"

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i actually played that game and enjoyed it up until i found out there wasnt a path planned with the sister. like the most you could expect was to share her with BF but that was a no for me. i'll likely come back to it one day but it might be a while. same with "Monica's fashion Business"
Monica's Fashion Business I never played, based on the comments I've read, it seem like the FMC gets blackmailed to fuck other dudes, it's all so rape-y, it's not my thing at all.

Saw you talk bout Adventurous Couple, you play as both the male and female, you control both their actions, but the thing with that game is that your choices don't really matter, the game forces you as the FMC to fuck different dudes or it's game over, yeah, legit game over. And they're just meaningless scenes too, like, dude comes to put some sun screen on her and then they fuck and never see each other again. Same thing happens with the next guy, and the next. It's just a mindless cheating fuck fest with no meaningful choices. And that's what I gathered from reading the reviews, haha.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
oh cmon man
this introduce is cringe as fuck and childish...
mc spoke to you and you response '' rolling eyes ''
I was embarrassed instead of you.
if this cringe introduce wasn't happen i would gladly follow your game
after that lines i'm not even going to finish this version
you lost me.
What a pity.. renders were good
The intro it s only a placeholder.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
Lets face it the real MC in that game is Anne no matter what the tags are... her husband is a glorified secondary character :ROFLMAO:.
All jokes aside TaC is more on the Multiple Protagonists side than the Male one... that being said lets not forget this is an alpha demo... there could be changes, plot twists and all sort of things comming down the road... as long as the story is strong the ability to change and manipulate it is always there (DnD geek comming strong right now).
As the saying goes "dont judge a book by its cover". I willing to w8 and see.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes