4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Not played through it yet obviously but it looks good so far. Opens with no errors and I can start the story fine. Thanks for doing this.

Edit: First bug - fullscreen doesn't work, but it's no big deal. Give the following error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3160, in interact_core
    self.set_mode()
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
    if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 209, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1838, in post_init
    self.set_icon()
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 1869, in set_icon
    renpy.loader.load(icon),
  File "/private/var/folders/_s/377m58rn3xg1tqc70v50zhgc0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/8ACF3E72-9257-4969-8063-0A9BA8AD327B/d/MeetingWithLexy.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
MeetingWithLexy01Alpha 01Alpha
Thu Mar 26 17:39:39 2020
fullscreen
fullscreen

I see, yeah, found the problem.
This should fix it:

the window_icon.png it's missing from the gui folder.
WIN: /game/gui/
MAC: /Contents/Resources/autorun/game/gui/

Thanks for the notice.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2017
It was interesting, nice renders and decent writing .... I think something pretty good can come out of this, will look forward the real first version to make a better judgment though.

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
Very very nice renders, Lexy is smoking hot. Excellent writing. Me, personally: Love playing female MC. No feet shots (yea I know). This is very promising, of course I hope she builds up to this release/scene of course. Thank you, keep up the awesome work.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
This VN brought back my belief there just might be other good starting titles around!
This is the proof that with just 80 4k renders for 140mb you can execute a very well thought out story!

Very good and not just a start, but an actual story progress, and with some ends (3 cumshots in an alpha wow!)
I especially liked the actual progression of the female character.
What I did not like, being a guy, is to identify with a female protagonist in a cuckold story. The same lines, retold from 3rd perspective will sound even more convincing, with the occasional glimpses into her own thoughts.
Literally can't wait for the next update. Hope for a nice changelog :)

Reactions: CulayTL

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
She is stunning. But looks like a sister, not 18y old. The face is exactly the same and the same haircut won't do. Girls tend to change after 23, so the haircut has to change.
The 18y old version's hips are still a tad too wide, as her boobs are a tad too... long... Younger girls' tits did not had the years to be affected by gravity. And there's no need to alter the height of the model - almost everybody finishes growing at 15-17 and can't grow a head taller between 18 and 25. To stress her being younger, perhaps different lip color - pinker, lighter, maybe freckles...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
didn't play it yet but first of: i really like the tags! especially the "female protagonist" one :)) but pls for the love of god remove the tattoo on her back if possible. totally unsexy for me personally and reminds me of that time in school girls tried to be cool and sexy wearing this above her butt. but in the end it looked horrible and my bro's agreed with me during that time. but this is over 10 years ago. maybe time has changed idk...

EDIT: just saw it Teddybear-Bro CulayTL! xD wow didn't expect that! and no teddybears involved? i am shocked! xP well then i look forward for more! wonder why latex224 didn't comment here yet.
(btw do you know when the game of your friend Xerra will be released? too few female protag games out there imo)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
She is stunning. But looks like a sister, not 18y old. The face is exactly the same and the same haircut won't do. Girls tend to change after 23, so the haircut has to change.
The 18y old version's hips are still a tad too wide, as her boobs are a tad too... long... Younger girls' tits did not had the years to be affected by gravity. And there's no need to alter the height of the model - almost everybody finishes growing at 15-17 and can't grow a head taller between 18 and 25. To stress her being younger, perhaps different lip color - pinker, lighter, maybe freckles...
Yeah, rethinking that now I guess have to rework a bit, the height difference it's big, when I started to apply scripts on her I didn't have the original next to her to compare the difference, actually, the 2nd render I done it after I finished that school outfit.

Hips, Boobs and gravity..I would say it's a long subject and it's different from a body to another, at least from what I have seen on my colleagues.
The height, indeed, it is a big problem, no way in normal conditions a body can grow that much after the age of 18.
I'll work more on that.. especially now that I'm jobless, more time to focus on this project.

didn't play it yet but first of: i really like the tags! especially the "female protagonist" one :)) but pls for the love of god remove the tattoo on her back if possible. totally unsexy for me personally and reminds me of that time in school girls tried to be cool and sexy wearing this above her butt. but in the end it looked horrible and my bro's agreed with me during that time. but this is over 10 years ago. maybe time has changed idk...

EDIT: just saw it Teddybear-Bro CulayTL! xD wow didn't expect that! and no teddybears involved? i am shocked! xP well then i look forward for more! wonder why latex224 didn't comment here yet.
(btw do you know when the game of your friend Xerra will be released? too few female protag games out there imo)
Hard to believe you guys don't like tattoos, I'm not into tattoos or big ones but I always find that type of tattoo on the lower back crazy sexy.
No teddybear, actually, did yesterday one with baby lex and a teddy and got some really bad feedback. It doesn't fit with her, if you want to see it just a drop PM.
latex gave me his feedback in private.
as for Xerra I can not do any comments on that since it's not my project, can say it's still working on and in progress and will be released for sure.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
totally agree with your constructive feedback btw! i would say different haircut and maybe haircolour aswell as maybe different make-up or rounder face and clothing style. but i dont think you change that much after 23 or around it visually. 30 is more believable.

(her face really kinda reminds me of some other well known character btw ;) )

Last edited:

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
Very promising, and I hope this title continues to grow and flourish. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks for your efforts!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Are animations planned for this game? Well-done animations can add a lot to a game. Unfortunately, poorly done ones can be a turn-off. The visual quality of this game is already quite high. I would hate to see the effect spoiled by poor animations. But good ones... well, that's another story entirely. I believe good animations would have made this demo even better than it is.

Anyway, the sex scenes are extremely well described, and Lexy is gorgeous and hot as fuck! I am interested to see if an actual plot is forthcoming. ;)

Anxiously awaiting a full release. :p

Reactions: slimjim101
Nov 9, 2018
CulayTL Excellent work! Now that the hubby knows about her decision i really hope we get cuck content and swinging in future releases instead of a divorce lol. All the very best!

Nov 9, 2018
CulayTL PLEASE don't give in to the pressure to turn the MC into some saint who won't fuck a lot of men. Do it as you like to get the best game out. If YOU want a ton of interracial fucking, go for it!

I LOVED that you didn't give her a solid reason to cheat like her husband cheating on her first. Would love to see her dominate and cuckold her husband gleefully. Please make it happen :love:

Looking forward to it!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
SPANISH TRANSLATION
Meeting with Lexy.png
CulayTL, I know it's a trial version, but I liked it so much that I've translated it into Spanish to test it, if you don't mind I'll upload here the link in case someone wants to download and play it in Spanish.
Always with your permission...ok?
Thank you. Darax ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

CulayTL, ya se que es una version de prueba, pero me ha gustado tanto que para poder probarlo lo he traducido al español, si no te importa subo aqui el enlace por si alguien lo quiere descargar y jugar en español.
Siempre con tu permiso...ok?
Gracias. Darax ;)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
SPANISH TRANSLATION
View attachment 607313
CulayTL, I know it's a trial version, but I liked it so much that I've translated it into Spanish to test it, if you don't mind I'll upload here the link in case someone wants to download and play it in Spanish.
Always with your permission...ok?
Thank you. Darax ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

CulayTL, ya se que es una version de prueba, pero me ha gustado tanto que para poder probarlo lo he traducido al español, si no te importa subo aqui el enlace por si alguien lo quiere descargar y jugar en español.
Siempre con tu permiso...ok?
Gracias. Darax ;)
Thanks, quick test everything looks nice but I don't know any Spanish :ROFLMAO:
Any idea if the translation work on mac or needs to recompiled?
Updated OP with your post.

Reactions: ✧Darax✧
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes