MEGA Downlaod Site

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Is anyone having issues with the Mega.NZ site. I am getting a white background screen with a grey circle in the middle and nothing else. I used 3 different browsers and they all show the same.

Regards

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any extensions?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
mega doesn't open for me(on phone), don't know why. i use a vpn. you could try that cause it worked for me.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hi:

Is anyone having issues with the Mega.NZ site. I am getting a white background screen with a grey circle in the middle and nothing else. I used 3 different browsers and they all show the same.

Regards
What is the download? I just click on the first updated game with a link to mega and had no problems on Chrome.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I tried the Mega link for the Adv of Willy game v30 to 31 and also using Chrome, Firefox and Opera. All showing the same screen,a white background with a grey circle which are parts of the web page when fully downloaded. It seems that not all web page content is downloaded for some reason, it stops part way through with the browser not giving me any error messages. BTW the part download takes about 15 seconds to complete. I have no issues with other site links listed here.

Thanks to those assisting.

regards

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Seems to be OK now. Perhaps there was some update going on on the Mega web site and was down or maybe was ignoring requests due to heavy traffic. I had the issue for about 1.5 hrs.

Thank you all for getting back to me.

regards