Mega Download

Rizki29

May 29, 2017
hi i wanna ask you how to download from mega i already register but the download speed is still slow my download speed is 5 mb/sec but on mega is 1kb/sec ~ 100kb/sec anyway to speed it up?

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Mega is usually pretty good for dl rates ,my first port of call would be to run traceroute to see if you have any dead or dodgy hops (
In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt.

Enter the word tracert, followed by a space, then the domain name.) if you do find a problem try unplugging router for a few minutes then plug back in this should force an new ip adress and hope fully change your route to mega server.give that a go and if no joy post back

aben

Donor
Jun 28, 2017
hi i wanna ask you how to download from mega i already register but the download speed is still slow my download speed is 5 mb/sec but on mega is 1kb/sec ~ 100kb/sec anyway to speed it up?
Might actually be MEGA servers, sometimes servers are busy no matter the company. Sometimes a lot of people download simultaneously which results in server overload. Wait about 2-4 hours and re-try. If the problem persists i recommend you restarting the router and running these commands through "cmd" when the restart completes.

1) Open "cmd" (press start and type "cmd" right-click on "cmd" and select "run-as-administrator"
2) Now type(without asterisks, after coma is a new command) *ipconfig /release* , *ipconfig /renew*, *ipconfig /release6*, *ipconfig /renew6*, *ipconfig /flushdns*.

Then restart your computer and try again, post your results.