Mega downloader ERROR

ClearGhost

Nov 21, 2019
Hey, trouble with MEGAdownloader. The tool that is supposed to bypass MEGA limits. For the past few days I keep getting the same connection error message. I don't know if anyone else has seen this or even use the same app. It worked about a month ago after a few games were gotten. Only option i changed was the path they were downloaded to. I was trying to get Ebony paradise but nothing works. It stays on checking the file but then goes ERROR.
I would think this is the right place to put this post, sorry if it isn't.

The file could not be verified.
* File code: k9o1iDgK
* Error type: ErrorConexion
* Internal info: Connection error: The operation has timed out - Message received:

Apr 10, 2018
Hey, trouble with MEGAdownloader. The tool that is supposed to bypass MEGA limits. For the past few days I keep getting the same connection error message. I don't know if anyone else has seen this or even use the same app. It worked about a month ago after a few games were gotten. Only option i changed was the path they were downloaded to. I was trying to get Ebony paradise but nothing works. It stays on checking the file but then goes ERROR.
I would think this is the right place to put this post, sorry if it isn't.

The file could not be verified.
* File code: k9o1iDgK
* Error type: ErrorConexion
* Internal info: Connection error: The operation has timed out - Message received:
Try JDownloader 2