Mega links don't work

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
Does smb faced that MEGA is dead for now? Or it's only my problem - i can't use any mega links for two days. I can't log in, their site is dead also - i've tried it on different PC's.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
MEGA works on my part. apart from not being able to log in: can you actually see the logo and the file you wanna download (and just can't downlad it?), or are you getting error 404 whenever you click on a link to MEGA?

Reactions: raileg

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I clicked on several different mega links across the site and each one worked just fine. What do you mean by the site is "dead?" Is it just not loading? Or getting an error?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Works for me. It takes it time when logging in, but I can login and downloa stuff

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
MEGA works on my part. apart from not being able to log in: can you actually see the logo and the file you wanna download (and just can't downlad it?), or are you getting error 404 whenever you click on a link to MEGA?
I can see every link in the op of the thread, but when i try to use mega i've got 404, though i have mega application but i can't even log in no matter that i've paid for it.:mad:

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
It's most likely a DNS issue. If you change the DNS server settings on your router from your ISP to a different one ( <-- I'd recommend this one, Google, OpenDNS) you should be able to get to Mega.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
It's most likely a DNS issue. If you change the DNS server settings on your router from your ISP to a different one ( <-- I'd recommend this one, Google, OpenDNS) you should be able to get to Mega.
exactly my thought(y)

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
It seems that there was some mega issue though bc i haven't dona anything and now it's working - idk what to think.:unsure:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just gonna slide in here and suggest cloudflare's dns.

Reactions: flimflam

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I can see every link in the op of the thread, but when i try to use mega i've got 404, though i have mega application but i can't even log in no matter that i've paid for it.:mad:
aaah jeez, didn't see the notifications that ya answered my comment -.-. sorry for replying that late. but it seems like the problem got solved?

but just for clarification: did ya test it out on several browsers? e.g. firefox and internet explorer? did ya change some internet options on your AV, browser or router? personally i find it strange that your router, or to be more precise, your DNS is the cause for it :unsure:.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
aaah jeez, didn't see the notifications that ya answered my comment -.-. sorry for replying that late. but it seems like the problem got solved?

but just for clarification: did ya test it out on several browsers? e.g. firefox and internet explorer? did ya change some internet options on your AV, browser or router? personally i find it strange that your router, or to be more precise, your DNS is the cause for it :unsure:.
I've tried with chrome & opera, didn't change dns options anywhere so i think it's only mega's issue.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I've tried with chrome & opera, didn't change dns options anywhere so i think it's only mega's issue.
might be, might also be some options you might have fucked up. if ya have wlan you can find out if its really your connection by using your phone (i think at least that you can find out if its your dns with that trick - gotta say, im no expert when it comes to network x.x).

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
might be, might also be some options you might have fucked up. if ya have wlan you can find out if its really your connection by using your phone (i think at least that you can find out if its your dns with that trick - gotta say, im no expert when it comes to network x.x).
i'm too lazy for it;)

Reactions: Daxter250

B. 3

May 1, 2018
I got the same problem as you bruh i always DL from Mega using my phone now i can't