MEGA links

timm

May 17, 2017
Mega links do not work for me anymore.When i click on one it opens a new tab but it just says connecting and nothing happens.I use Mozilla and it worked fine until now.Can someone help?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Mega links do not work for me anymore.When i click on one it opens a new tab but it just says connecting and nothing happens.I use Mozilla and it worked fine until now.Can someone help?
Works fine for me. Maybe they had server problems when you last tried, wouldn't be the first time. Did you try again?

timm

May 17, 2017
Trying for 2 days now...i tried all sorts of stuff from the net but nothing works

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I've been finding a few links are getting the exclamation mark replaced by "%21" at the beginning of the link, this breaks mega downloader for me. the link should start like: !, but its been 21 (without space). I've only come across 3 of these in the last 2 days, but that is something to look out for.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I have kinda, the same issue, but that seemed to be with mega's addon for firefox. With that disabled I can download but not any big files. Ones enabled it just loads the page over and over again. However the addon works fine with Palemoon. So are using that for the bigger ones. Did you update to ff v54? That might be the issue, atleast for me.

LeSmudge

Sep 5, 2016
I have kinda, the same issue, but that seemed to be with mega's addon for firefox. With that disabled I can download but not any big files. Ones enabled it just loads the page over and over again. However the addon works fine with Palemoon. So are using that for the bigger ones. Did you update to ff v54? That might be the issue, atleast for me.
Mind if I ask you why do you Palemoon browser?

timm

May 17, 2017
I figured it out.Had to disable the mega extension from mozilla and now the links work.Weird.An extension made to help with mega keeps you out of mega.Anyway...solved.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I dont have this add-on but I got the same issue with some mega links. I can wait for like 30minutes or refresh the page, but the page will keep loading over & over in a infinite loop style. It seems to happen when they are several files in the mega link

e.g. This link from a VN posted on f95

I'm using MegaDownloader 1.7, when I copy/paste the mega link, I can download the game but not the Crack folder included. Once the download is over, the game file is here but the crack file remains empty.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I dont have this add-on but I got the same issue with some mega links. I can wait for like 30minutes or refresh the page, but the page will keep loading over & over in a infinite loop style. It seems to happen when they are several files in the mega link

e.g. This link from a VN posted on f95

I'm using MegaDownloader 1.7, when I copy/paste the mega link, I can download the game but not the Crack folder included. Once the download is over, the game file is here but the crack file remains empty.
I found out what was the problem for me. It was mega's addon that conflicted with an https addon. Don't know why. But after some configuration it sorted itself out somehow. :p

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Hmmm, thats weird though. Can you please turn off your mega add-on for a moment & check the mega link I posted above? Just to see if it's working good for you or if you also got the unfinite loading loop page please