Mega no longer work

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
Hi !
I dont know why but I can't open up Mega site at all. All download links that contain files in the mega is not reachable. It always say the site cannot be reached, taking too long to respond. I tried using vpn to counter it but still does not work. Any suggestions?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Hi !
I dont know why but I can't open up Mega site at all. All download links that contain files in the mega is not reachable. It always say the site cannot be reached, taking too long to respond. I tried using vpn to counter it but still does not work. Any suggestions?
Mega has had a few issues last few days here in the uk its hit and miss as to wether you can download from the site. Think the site may be experiencing some technical difficultys. Have taken to using nopy to download games for now. Might i enquire as to what region you are in ?

Rex8501

Nov 26, 2018
If the file is removed, then its one of those accounts which got hit.
At least 13000 or more accounts were either disabled or the contents inside is removed. This happened recently.

Rose09

Jun 19, 2018
I'm in Asia and been using Singapore, US, Uk, and Japan region and all of them still failed.