mega.nz problem

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Jus a question for any of the uploaders or anyone who has a mega.nz paid or free account
are you having any problems deleting files off thier server
if so how did u fix it?
And before anyone says it's my browser i tested my waterfox (it's like firefox but 64 bit)which i use most the time
firefox and google chrome i tried to get info at thier site but thats like
a windows help file No Help At All
---------------
thanx for info if any

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
No. I'm having no problems with the site.

Do you have the Mega browser add-on? If not, install that and see if you can remove stuff then. If that doesn't solve your problem, try logging out and then log in? It might fix it, but there's no harm in trying.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
No. I'm having no problems with the site.

Do you have the Mega browser add-on? If not, install that and see if you can remove stuff then. If that doesn't solve your problem, try logging out and then log in? It might fix it, but there's no harm in trying.
thanx been there done that
but i gonna try try something else will post if i got same problem
--------------------------------
i have 3 naccounts 2 free and 1 paid but only 1 of my free ones will delete files
my paid 1 and other will not it is pissing me off cause i am close to my limit of storage and i tried on 3 laptops with all freshly installed browsers.It's make no damn sense. sorry for the rant i jus havin a hard early day

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Same problem here. Fourth account and I can't delete anything because it's like I didn't clicked anything. Already tried with log out and log in, and I'm not installing any add-on, being official or not. So probably It's a problem as always. Maybe for tomorrow they'll manage to fix everything.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Same problem here. Fourth account and I can't delete anything because it's like I didn't clicked anything. Already tried with log out and log in, and I'm not installing any add-on, being official or not. So probably It's a problem as always. Maybe for tomorrow they'll manage to fix everything.
Thanx for the reply well at least i know i not the only one thats y i asked mainly for uploaders for a response as u guys always movin shit around like i do
--------------I sent an email to them let's see if they actually have a solution
they sent me a ticket to say they got my question now we see lol-------

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Well it seems to be working now i jus deleted some files yahoo. i guess i was getting impatient
had alot of work to do. anyhow @brynhildr try yours now see if it works