MEGA Tips or Alternatives?

highdollarwood

Oct 28, 2020
There's a lot I want to try out on here, but I feel kind of limited because I usually have to skip downloads from MEGA. Sometimes it works, but it's rare (I get the random transfer error/try again message). I have a decent internet speed and downloads from other hosts work fine, it looks specific to MEGA. Is there anything I can do?

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
What Browser are you using? Are you using a Download manager?.
There is Always Two or more links that work for each download ( I Know for a fact as I have either used or tested the link's on about 90% - 95% of Asset's listed here on F95zone) . BUT if you are unlucky to find one that you can't download because of a broke link's. Just leave a message on that mod/plugin page and one of the fantastic members here will post a updated link in sort order. Not saying this will happen all the time, but the longest I've had to wait for a fresh link is 12 hour's and the shortest was about 20min. Thanks to Papa Ernie.
I would try changing your browser.

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
If you like Mega's speeds, you can always use their desktop app. It will help with interrupted downloads

Zippy, Workupload, and Nopy are viable alternatives. Just make sure to use an adblocker when surfing dubious websites. I use uBlock Origin.

Reactions: MashUp47 and Xanado