Others Meikoku Gakuen Jutai Hen Walkthrough Error

Itachi0711

Jan 14, 2022
I am following this walkthrough day to day
but cant get the day right after save 3 does anyone have proper walkthrough about all endings this is not right i am stuck
i have attach walkthrough file i am making please help me

Last edited:
Reactions: funkylion7

funkylion7

Jun 6, 2023
I am following this walkthrough day to day
but cant get the day right after save 3 does anyone have proper walkthrough about all endings this is not right i am stuck
i have attach walkthrough file i am making please help me
Have you managed to fix the issue ?
Also could you please tell me if the this game and its sequel have forced/non avoidable ntr ?

HisLife

Jul 28, 2023
I think I found something. So there is a bug in the game in the save3 section when Jinguji runs away, it gets into Meikoku without the following morning map, and you miss the Aroma. There is a 1.0.1 patch, that fixes this, but it is unconpatible with the Machine Translated patch. What I'm doing now is, delete the srp_2.pac file I got from the translate patch, play the missing part in Textractor, and put the patch back when Meikoku occurs in the correct order.

Itachi0711

Jan 14, 2022
I think I found something. So there is a bug in the game in the save3 section when Jinguji runs away, it gets into Meikoku without the following morning map, and you miss the Aroma. There is a 1.0.1 patch, that fixes this, but it is unconpatible with the Machine Translated patch. What I'm doing now is, delete the srp_2.pac file I got from the translate patch, play the missing part in Textractor, and put the patch back when Meikoku occurs in the correct order.
thanks patch solved the problem downloaded on the official lune game website now I can finish the game

Reactions: HisLife