4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MelaniesMarvelousBoobs-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
How is this not called Melanie's Marvelous Melons? What a missed opportunity :sneaky:
That was exactly my first thought too. It would be great to be able to refer to the game via "MMM" too--tasty.

Of course one could go there other way too Becky's/Barbra's/etc. Bodacious Boobs (BBB) or something like that.

is there an online version?
As far as I know there is not one, however, I am sure you could work with the developers to host one if you wanted.

lkemike

Dec 18, 2017
Lazy?dude the problem is that the saves don't work,there is bug,you can't load your save file and continue.
it was fixed and i drop save for pep that wont grind all day. If you dont trust me read earlier post and changelogs

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone knows how to go from Affection Level 2 to 3 ? I can't go any further than this and I don't understand why, can anyone help and tell me what I have been missing ?

Reactions: Minced meat

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone knows how to go from Affection Level 2 to 3 ? I can't go any further than this and I don't understand why, can anyone help and tell me what I have been missing ?
It's possible to progress to a point where the steps you need to complete a level are no longer available, just start over and hope you don't make the same mistakes.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
If you select hints, it will tell you the scenes you need to complete to progress (haven’t looked at your save, just a general reason)

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
(Edited this answer. The first one was rushed)

I had a look at your save now. It seems there are no achievements saved. I would advise you to update to 0.4.2. Then, your save games will work properly.

But there is a bug (although I can't see it in your case). I think you have to find the spare key to Melanie's house before reaching affection level 3 (or else you get stuck). I'll add a fix for this bug in the next release.

Thanks for your report :)

Last edited:

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
It's possible to progress to a point where the steps you need to complete a level are no longer available, just start over and hope you don't make the same mistakes.
Sadly, this is a good advice. But I'm super grateful for every time you post a save where you've got stuck. It makes it possible for me to improve the game.

Reactions: Billshwr

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017

I had a look at your save now. It seems there are no achievements saved. I would advise you to update to 0.4.2. Then, your save games will work properly.

But there is a bug (although I can't see it in your case). I think you have to find the spare key to Melanie's house before reaching affection level 3 (or else you get stuck). I'll add a fix for this bug in the next release.

Well that is the main issue, I did start with that 0.4.2 update, I discovered the game yesterday and it's my first playthrough. I will restart the game and hope I do not get the same mistakes.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Started from chapter 3, which resolved the bugs for me. Great game, can’t wait for the next updates and to progress further with Melanie. Do like Lela and Monique , so them added as side characters was welcomed!

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017

I've restarted the game and I found the "bug". To get to Max Affection Level 3 it says I need to convince Melanie to enter Ryan's home and convince her to try the shirt. Which I did, but it never gave me the level 3.

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
I've restarted the game and I found the "bug". To get to Max Affection Level 3 it says I need to convince Melanie to enter Ryan's home and convince her to try the shirt. Which I did, but it never gave me the level 3.
Thanks for your report,

Convincing Melanie to come in is a required event before max affection level is raised. But triggering that (and the other required) events doesn't necessarily increase your affection level. You have to collect a number of affection "points" as well. Are you sure you had the sufficient number of points?

If this doesn't work out for you, it would be great if you could attach your save game. It makes debugging much easier :)

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for your report,

Convincing Melanie to come in is a required event before max affection level is raised. But triggering that (and the other required) events doesn't necessarily increase your affection level. You have to collect a number of affection "points" as well. Are you sure you had the sufficient number of points?

If this doesn't work out for you, it would be great if you could attach your save game. It makes debugging much easier :)
Yes, I came to notice that I didn't had the required affection points when triggering this scene in the first place ^^.

But then, during chapter 3, when I had to meet Melanie at Kayla's house, I had the good amount of points to raise my affection from level 3 to level 4. Yet it didn't work.. So I saved here and thought i'd continue later.

And now when I load my save (right before meeting with Kayla) I seem to have everything to do, again. Is that normal ? 1693092444155.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes