4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Yes, I came to notice that I didn't had the required affection points when triggering this scene in the first place ^^.

But then, during chapter 3, when I had to meet Melanie at Kayla's house, I had the good amount of points to raise my affection from level 3 to level 4. Yet it didn't work.. So I saved here and thought i'd continue later.

And now when I load my save (right before meeting with Kayla) I seem to have everything to do, again. Is that normal ? View attachment 2881673
Thanks for all the details. It makes it much easier to debug :)

This really looks like the bug from 0.4.0 and 0.4.1, where achievements aren't saved properly. It is possible to play the game from start to finish, but as soon as the game is saved (or, rather, when you load a save game) all the achievements are gone. And since some of them are required for future events, you are most probably stuck.

This is fixed with 0.4.2, but the fix is not compatible with save games from 0.4.1.

Sadly, the solution is to start a new game and make sure it is version 0.4.2.

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks for all the details. It makes it much easier to debug :)

This really looks like the bug from 0.4.0 and 0.4.1, where achievements aren't saved properly. It is possible to play the game from start to finish, but as soon as the game is saved (or, rather, when you load a save game) all the achievements are gone. And since some of them are required for future events, you are most probably stuck.

This is fixed with 0.4.2, but the fix is not compatible with save games from 0.4.1.

Sadly, the solution is to start a new game and make sure it is version 0.4.2.
I will redownload it then, thank you for taking the time !

Reactions: Minced meat

Shakestic

Sep 8, 2020
It doesn't give me the option for the teacher's dress on the photo studio. What should I do now? Am I just stuck?

Shakestic

Sep 8, 2020
When the option becomes available you need to speak to her in the dressing room I believe
Thanks, I found it

Also for the dev, can you please add a leave button in the objectives tab? Because you can only go back 3 times before it doesn't let you anymore and I got stuck in that tab more than once

Reactions: Minced meat

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Thanks, I found it

Also for the dev, can you please add a leave button in the objectives tab? Because you can only go back 3 times before it doesn't let you anymore and I got stuck in that tab more than once
Thanks for pointing this out :) Never occurred to me it might be a problem.

Reactions: Billshwr

cls31219

Feb 8, 2018
To me it would make more sense to have Melanie Martinez to play Melanie not Aletta Ocean, but that's why I think. Do you agree with me?

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone know what the latest development news is on the patreon account?

Been updated to v0.4.3 on patreon

Is v0.4.3 publicly available?

Reactions: alexshane4023
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes