4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MelaniesMarvelousBoobs-0.4.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Minced meat

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Being this is the offline version, it shouldn't be looking online for a video.

Other issue is the amount of clicking, when you have to grind for stats the clicking becomes stupidly large, and you can't skip things you have already seen.
Great feedback :) Especially long scenes that the player already have seen, I agree that this is something that they probably should be able to skip.

Do you by any chance recall where you found the empty video? It would be really helpful, since I can't find it myself. I know I have a number of references to such links, but only in code which is unused in release builds.

Thanks again for your feedback :)

Reactions: Xizar

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Absurd that these bugs have been going on for month's, why is there even an upper limit on the lust/affection levels required for events, quick work around for anyone else who doesn't want to reset is to use the lines SugarCube.State.variables.affectionLevelIndex = * and SugarCube.State.variables.lustLevelIndex = * (change star to lower level) at the required locations, increase it back when future events inevitably bug...

Reactions: Minced meat

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
Also use SugarCube.State.variables.cheatmodeactivated = true so you havn't got to fuck around with affection and lust lost during the above commands

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
The nicole scene in the BBC headquarters will not complete- despite it being finished
I guess you mean that it is not part of the achievements in the objectives list? Could you please send me the save game and I can have a look? Thankful for your report :)

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Lust 1 - Affection 3, only objective I have is to deliver pizza on the weekend but the button doesn't show.
Thanks for this report :) I will add a bug fix in the next release.

I saw your comments down below. There are two reasons why chose to let the events disappear after a certain level. First, I want the available scenes to reflect the current state of the story. For example, it wouldn't make sense to keep the scene were Melanie introduces herself (at Ryan's place) at the same stage of the game when the main character works in her garden.

Second, I don't want to present too many options for the player at each location. I think the space can be too cluttered by this.

That's the thought process behind it. But, in retrospect, I definitely agree that it has caused quite a few bugs.

Thanks again for your report :)

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
is it me or does anybody else get disturbed, by the "male" icons... the masc a pumpkin and so on?
Interesting reflection. Thanks :) Haven't thought of this. Is anyone else feeling the same way about this? Please react, and I might consider changing it.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get this objective ? i' can't progres spast lust lvl 1 because of that
You had a good look at Melanie's cleavage
I can't do ryan deliveries anymore

Minced meat

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2021
Can someone please tell me how to get this objective ? i' can't progres spast lust lvl 1 because of that
I can't do ryan deliveries anymore
Hi, thanks for reporting this :)

I had a look at the code now, and it seems that you have found a bug. After reaching affection level 3 it's not possible to see the delivery scene again (I presume this is the state you have reached). I will add a bug fix for this in the next release.

Until then, the workaround is, sadly, to restart from an earlier stage and be sure to do this objective before affection level 3.

Thanks again :)

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Only the latest updated files available? I have already downloaded 4.3 . Is it possible to get the small update file for 4.4 ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes