Nov 26, 2021
Each chapter is a complete, separated download. You must anyways play them in the correct order, otherwise you won't be able to setup properly (and knowledgly) the next one.
So you have three downloads to do.

Use the gallery to check your overall progression: as long as you have locked replays, you didn't finished the whole story.
Thanks for the info

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Ch1 3.2 (exports your data for Ch2)

Size 860 MiB

Ch2 9.1 (imports your data from Ch1, exports your data for Ch3)
NOTE: It will open and then close on the very first run to complete the data import.

Size 983 MiB

Ch3 3.0 Public (imports your data from Ch2)
NOTE: It will open and then close on the very first run to complete the data import.

Size 1.69 GiB

Ch4 1.0 (imports your data from Ch3)

Size 1028 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
I'm confused about the download page. If I'm new to the game I should download chapter 1 first?
Also can someone give me the link to the compressed version of chapter 1?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I didn't know both Chapter 1 and 2 are still being updated. Though I ask, anyone here experienced some corrupt .webm files while extracting Chapter 2?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
This shit don't work
I installed on my Android 11 it is working. From 45 downloads so far, you're the only one complaining. Sorry, very bad luck. I hope that at least 50% of those who download the file are successful. I said, 50%.

What a thankless life.. after compressing 1,111 video files, I can't make a single person happy. :cry:

sor.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd and Cokane0
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes