Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Nah its fine, I just downloaded the entire thing again. Even with Mega being as restrictive as usual.
World Champion. F to pay respects. megafront.png

I'm playing chapter 3 right now, and is sparing Pyrka really that impactful? I'm kinda worried on what Ona said after she got repaired.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's three different variations of how that conversation goes depending on your choices. But no, don't worry be happy, she'll always be your little doll.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.1 v3.1] [LaCokaGaming] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ch.1 v3.1 · · · · (614.5 MiB :: 5.80 GiB)
Mac Ch.1 v3.1 · · · · (598.9 MiB :: 5.78 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i played 5 minutes, the game is really well done: characters, animations... but what the heck is happening? i've never been that confused in my life, it's like watching nonsense over nonsense without an explanation. Please someone tell me if i continue this game will stop screwing my brain because it really seem good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cokane0

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Oh absolutely not. Your brain will be even more screwed the deeper you get into the game and you'll love every second of it.
It's just like drugs, but legal and doesn't ruin your social life unless a new update is out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0 and Cokane0

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Oh absolutely not. Your brain will be even more screwed the deeper you get into the game and you'll love every second of it.
It's just like drugs, but legal and doesn't ruin your social life unless a new update is out.
i was ready to give up as i am one who like to understand what i'm diving into... but your explanation was so good that i will still give it a try. ( that and the fact that the game is really well done but i already said that.)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So before I start playing this I was wondering how the different chapters works a bit. Do you play through chapter one and make a bunch of choices and then your save carries over to chapter 2 or do you just play through chapter 1 and there might be choices that lets you see different things and then you just start up chapter 2 which continues the story but your choices don't really matter?

Reactions: Cokane0

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So before I start playing this I was wondering how the different chapters works a bit. Do you play through chapter one and make a bunch of choices and then your save carries over to chapter 2 or do you just play through chapter 1 and there might be choices that lets you see different things and then you just start up chapter 2 which continues the story but your choices don't really matter?
When you start a chapter, it asks you a series of questions about your choices in the last game.
"did you spare or kill X"
"did you fuck Y?"
"did you breed Z?"
etc.

This does mean that if you changed your mind on something, you can just lie instead of replaying the entire game.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Play the chapters in order. Saves are not compatible. Do not import save files between the chapters. Choices matter. Choices carry over and affect the story in all chapters.

Have fun m8.

This does mean that if you changed your mind on something, you can just lie instead of replaying the entire game.
Yeah, the replay gallery is really useful for this too.

Hemicyon

Jan 13, 2019
This one is too good, favorite game on the site at this point. chapter 3 especially is a massive jump in quality. Shocked how interested I am in the plot considering the bonkers first impression. I don't even really have a read on how far along it is, feels like it could be the midpoint or the start of the final act. Music choice is also a cut above almost everything else. Only major issue is the trashfire ui but you get used to it.

Just hoping that after the 1.9 update event the next scene with the coffee shop girls has them holding up pregnancy tests

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Damn, I just remembered this one again. Even though I don't really understand what the hell's happening in this game, it makes want to play it again. If only each chapter is not so big... I'm tempted to replay this game for the 2nd time but I'm just gonna ask for updates for now.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Damn, I just remembered this one again. Even though I don't really understand what the hell's happening in this game, it makes want to play it again. If only each chapter is not so big... I'm tempted to replay this game for the 2nd time but I'm just gonna ask for updates for now.
in a nutshell

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Man this is like Champion of Realms or Corrupted Kingdom, but as a fever dream! No time is wasted which is partly due to Neko-chan our resident voyeur. That girl is not just *kinky*, she's *KINKY*! Exactly what you want your waifu to be!

I also find not-Imperial-Germany-in-space hilarious and intriguing, mostly because it was the almost complete opposite to "Mustache Man and the Brownshirts" with their rather disastrous european tour, which is usually used. Fräulein Delphina a.k.a. "Die Kommandantin" is one of the most perfect beings I ever saw! <3

P.S.: A, from the start even, very willing MC too, that's a breath of fresh air...

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes