Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Melatonin Magiks [Ch.3 v2.1] [LaCokaGaming] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ch.3 v2.1 · · · (656.2 MiB :: 2.3 GiB)
Mac Ch.3 v2.1 · · · (640.6 MiB :: 2.28 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Well kind of. You're meant to start with Chapter 1 and so on. But the last Chapter always has all the content of the previous chapters. More or less. So if you played Chapter 1 you can safely delete it, get Chapter 2, play it, delete it and then get Chapter 3. Saves a bit of disk space.
Hopefully once it's all finished there will be one merged game to rule them all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cokane0

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Why can't the creator just explain what this game is about instead of whatever that overview is? I am not saying it's a awful game I am just saying the overview is confusing I am willing to give it a try but I may be clueless in what to do in the game.

Last edited:

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Why can't the creator just explain what this game is about instead of whatever that overview is?
It's a fun adventure with cute girls in a dream world. Will you fuck a cat girl? You bet! Will you fuck your best friend? Not yet which by chapter 3 I'm not sure why not but you can throat fuck her! Do you get an android? Yep and she doesn't go after the midget like in DBZ. How about galactic conquest? You damn well better believe it! Maybe seduce a demon? Did I mention she has friends!? How about get back down on the farm? Breed cow girls and make the ranch grow :LOL:

That's the joy and sorrow of this as the plot is all over the place depending on how much Cocaine that Cokane0 can have on any given day. They do put a lot of effort into the audio and visual side of things along with the story. Give it a try, it's free!

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It's a fun adventure with cute girls in a dream world. Will you fuck a cat girl? You bet! Will you fuck your best friend? Not yet which by chapter 3 I'm not sure why not but you can throat fuck her! Do you get an android? Yep and she doesn't go after the midget like in DBZ. How about galactic conquest? You damn well better believe it! Maybe seduce a demon? Did I mention she has friends!? How about get back down on the farm? Breed cow girls and make the ranch grow :LOL:

That's the joy and sorrow of this as the plot is all over the place depending on how much Cocaine that Cokane0 can have on any given day. They do put a lot of effort into the audio and visual side of things along with the story. Give it a try, it's free!
I seen there is a pregnancy tag does that mean the mc can get the girls pregnant?

• Red Heart
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I seen there is a pregnancy tag does that mean the mc can get the girls pregnant?
Not all girls yet but cow girls and a galactic princess unless Cokane0 wants to correct me on that. Hoping to get the best friend someday™
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
thank you
Got you fam, that sig is sick btw!

Why can't the creator just explain what this game is about instead of whatever that overview is? I am not saying it's a awful game I am just saying the overview is confusing I am willing to give it a try but I may be clueless in what to do in the game.
Thats pretty much up 2 you bruv. It goes a little something like this.
View attachment Mmhype.webm

Not all girls yet but cow girls and a galactic princess unless Cokane0 wants to correct me on that. Hoping to get the best friend someday™
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well Delphina just got knocked up.
And Ayame is losing the V card this chapter, just gotta get there.
View attachment delphina_talk_event1_67.webm

View attachment delphina_talk_event1_68.webm

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Got you fam, that sig is sick btw!

Thats pretty much up 2 you bruv. It goes a little something like this.
View attachment 1809282

well Delphina just got knocked up.
And Ayame is losing the V card this chapter, just gotta get there.
View attachment 1809284

View attachment 1809285
So it has a real man watching a tv anime show and it gets extreamly weird like that? it reminds me of shows adult swim shows really late at night on satterdays or was it sundays only thing is this seems to be better then what crap the channel was showing I may give it a try but if it's only sex then the game might not be my kind of game.

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes