EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1920x1080.png

Overview:
You were sleeping? Woah! And now your awake? Woah! And there's a catgirl? Woah! And she has a robot friend? Woah! And you have a childhood friend with short hair, tanlines and brown skin who likes to wrestle? Woah!
PLAY CHAPTER 1 before CHAPTER 2 and CHAPTER 3, Separate game builds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: LaCokaGaming - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch.4 - 1.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Chapter 1 - 3

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1920x1080.png lorica_domain_ttalk1_9.png emi_club_event1_8.png ayame_houseft_1_35.png alyssa_room_talk2_20.png lorica_domain_ttalk2_55.png ona_talk4_136.png pro_domain_talk1_27.png neko_talk4_35.png delphina_talk_event1_17.png delphina_talk_event3_93.png ona_talk4_228.png testprev1.png gameprev2.png entering_lorcia_domainft1_14.png aly_shed_intro1_16.png entering_emi_domainft1_6.png ona_ln_doggyfuck1_17.png delphina_talk_event1_94.png neko_catsuit1_5.png introducing_ona_room1_5.png emi_meeting_elf_fuck18.png alyssa_room_talk2_39.png farm_ft1_33.png mouse_patrol1_15.png alyona_shed_intro1_5.png delphina_talk_event4_19.png

Last edited by a moderator:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
Whoa!
I know I'm kinda hoping some nice community compressor peeps will jump in for those who don't want to risk wasting their time. Watch the thread and hopefully, some brave souls will try it out and let you know that it's maybe worth the space on your HD. Remember you can always delete
Could you offer us any estimates on current playtime?

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
sounds interesting, i only have 10gb of memory left so i will wait for a compressed version to test

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
6 gigs first release? Goddamn son hope its worth it
There are 795 fully animated renders ingame (Of varying quality >.<)
I am begging the compressor bros to come and save me, I legit wish I could shine a bat symbol up in the sky or something ;_;

Whoa!

Could you offer us any estimates on current playtime?
Oh it's a wide and meaty lad believe you me. Needs a diet big time. Just watch the thread and stay posted if you don't want to risk It I totally understand. I'd compress it myself (if I knew how) but I'm terrified I will break everything.

sounds interesting, i only have 10gb of memory left so i will wait for a compressed version to test
Lmao same till I got my external drive just so I could keep rendering. My poor PC man I abuse it.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Well ... we are waiting and anticipaitin on a gamre friendly result any hour now ...

Thank you, Batman ...
Woot! Woot!
Celebrate good times, come on!
(Let's celebrate)
Celebrate good times, come on!
(Let's celebrate)

Did Keanu Reeves write that overview?:LOL:
lool, Excellent adventure's but I promise no time travel

I'm reasonably certain that using the terms "melanin" and "slave" in the same sentence, regardless of what characters you space it out with; is now a hate crime in the USA... Please report to your local re-education camp for internment, along with your family related to the 4th generation.

All wage slaves are now equal; Identifying them by race or gender is a hate crime. Conform, or commit to unlearn that which you know...

Khmer Rouge is love, Khmer Rouge is Life, Vote Khmer Rouge... Or Don't. Result is the same. Your children will educate you.
No I swear, don't send me to Gulag, It's sleep medication that comes in delicious gummy form.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
okay now i gonna be that guy is the game complete? cause judging by the size i say its complete.
Yea. . . This is going to be a problem going forward. So the balloon size comes from the Animations which are Webm files.
I knew when I released that people were gonna freak a bit. So Yeah, I'm admittedly clueless on how to solve this going forward other than relying on community game compressors for the short term. .

Suggestions and education of my smol brain are appreciated.
I already cut content just because I was like Oof can't be adding that to the file size. So umm halp? I really have so much more game to make, It's super fun. .

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. That file size is monstrous. Yeah, if this isn't supposed to be completed yet, then I'll wait until someone can compress it, or teach the dev how to do so, before checking it out.

Good luck Cokane0

Reactions: Cokane0
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes