Comics Collection Melissa N. Collection [2024-09-22] [Melissa N.]

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
A lesson for teacher which is originally MelissaN's , now lilkit gonna remake it , and 1st part already updated! And I am exited about it

Reactions: Thalantyr

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
What was "teacher" again for a story? My memory is a bit foggy.
There's a link to the original Melissa version in the OP under Individual Links. But the gist of it, if I am remembering correctly, is that a guy is hired by a mother to tutor her daughter in math. The daughter is pretty difficult and resistant to learning, and she'll only agree to get serious about studying math if the tutor will study what it's like to be a teenage girl. Not exactly the strongest premise in the world, but it's okay for what it is. :p

I can't remember if feminizing him was the plan right from the beginning or if the daughter just decided to do it on a whim. But I do recall that the mother gets involved in the feminization as well, and I think he ends up dating a guy he used to bully or something? That last part I may be confusing with a different story. A lot of these white-background comics tend to blur together for me...

Edit: Yeah I've got parts of this one confused with Babysitting Blues by Cassie Rose Watson, which is a very similar premise.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MyraTSF

Jackjons

Dec 1, 2023
What was "teacher" again for a story? My memory is a bit foggy.
The original comics name was "A lesson for A teacher" which was the early days comics of MelissaN !
Now , lilkit is going to remake it ... That is it , and what lilkit said is that , this comic was her /his first comics and inspired her/him to make own comics!

Stevedore100

Dec 4, 2023
The Joel thing has me lost - don't know what the plan is there (Seferi and Sofia?). I joked about it before but Joel does kinda resemble Andrew, are they creating another Elena?

The Orlov part is interesting. It appears that Andrew gave the money to Orlov. Fine. But also Orlov, before that, messed up Andrew thru his acting, making him a drinker and not a nice guy and only Marina helped him. And, and, Orlov offers him a part in a film that Andrew apparently accepts (and Orlov is demanding of his actors). We've never heard of this acting job before and are left with 3 choices: he did the job before the wedding (unlikely? It's never mentioned), is going to do it after the vacation( seems unlikely as they have indefinitely accepted his being Elena) or we are now watching him in his film role (this should seem far-fetched but somehow it doesn't to me). The fact that Orlov is nowhere to be seen is a bit concerning if he is directing this, so there are holes in this idea.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
Some more feminization content in my feminization story? Christmas came early this year!

So if I'm reading this correctly:

- Andrew worked with Orlov and lived in character as a heavy drinker who alienated a lot of friends/family.
- Marina helped him get his life back on track. Strictly speaking, the text doesn't spell out that Marina knew about the method acting stuff. It could be that he was a train wreck and then met Marina who helped him. That feels a bit odd to me: I'd find it more sensible if they were already a couple, Andrew spiraled out of control, and Marina helped him out. But that's just me.
- Andrew is contacted again and meets Orlov. This time, he's convinced and then gets swindled out of his money.
- In present day, it's been decided that Joel will be made a woman and the procedure will be performed "tonight".

If these facts are agreed upon, here's the speculative parts:

The two people discussing Joel's procedure look like a man and a woman. My guess is either Marina or one of the two sisters, and Seferi. Seferi fits both in the hair color, clothing, and from a plot point it makes the most sense. From the hair color and hair length, it seems the woman is Marina (Sofia's hair is a lighter color which doesn't seem to match and is a bit too short. Eva's hair color matches but her hair is much longer).

Not sure about the motivations here though.

Overall, I think these new revelations are interesting although still a bit confusing. The main thing I came away with:

One, I think we have to chalk up Marina's willingness to have Andrew act as Elena, and her not stopping Andrew from drinking as "early installment weirdness". I find it hard to believe that Marina was completely unaware of Orlov's "method acting" relationship with Andrew. Either she should have known about it when helping him out of his spiral, or she should have found out after Andrew lost all his money to that man. So I think I'm just gonna disregard that early bit of characterization, as I think we have enough evidence that it was something written earlier on that contradicts the later writing.

Two, Andrew goes BACK to Orlov. That honestly wasn't on my bingo sheet. I figured it was a singular screw up (like he got swindled while method acting). Now, we see that Andrew has fucked up twice: He was lost in character, helped by Marina, and THEN proceeded to give away all their money. I need time to think about this, but it really paints Andrew as much more of a loser than before. I originally figured that it was something where he was tricked into giving away bank info. Like, he got roofied while being in character or something. But no! He apparently consciously just gave away his and Marina's money without asking her! For a guy who he already knows is sketchy as fuck!

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
speculate responsibly
Never! Wild speculation only!

The Mr. Orlov stuff seems pretty straightforward and somewhat along the lines of what many of us have speculated. The one page I find most interesting in this update is this one:

GREECE1444.png

a) Woohoo they really are going to turn Joel into a girl! :D
b) The man's dark skin and gray hair makes him almost certainly Seferi, but I'm really curious about the woman. Her hair is too dark to be Joanna, and it doesn't match any of the hairstyles we've seen from Marina thus far. It looks like Eva to me:

ch17-0611.png

The Joel thing has me lost - don't know what the plan is there
That's a good question. If the Samaras family is doing this to multiple people, then perhaps Andrew's situation has nothing to do with him and he was just a convenient victim. I wonder if there are any others... such as Joanna with all her facial bandages at the beginning?

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Eva's hair color matches but her hair is much longer
There's sort of an optical illusion that makes it hard to tell which direction she's facing. At first I thought she was standing with her feet pointed toward Seferi, holding her arms behind her back with her back facing the camera. If that was the case, then yes her hair is too short to be Eva. But I think she's actually facing the camera diagonally to the right with just her head turned toward Seferi and her right arm bent at a sharp angle, so we're seeing the front of her shoulders and the rest of her hair is hidden behind her back.

MyraTSF

Dec 22, 2023
Whats interesting to me is the last thing Seferi said to Joel. It's to get back the trust of "Mrs. Samaras", so whatever Joel gets turned into, will be beneficial to get that trust back. Now I wonder what role would feminized Joel be best to fit in? A "unknown" relative? An old friend of Elena coming to the coming wedding? Options are wild...

Thalantyr

Dec 1, 2023
Whats interesting to me is the last thing Seferi said to Joel. It's to get back the trust of "Mrs. Samaras", so whatever Joel gets turned into, will be beneficial to get that trust back. Now I wonder what role would feminized Joel be best to fit in? A "unknown" relative? An old friend of Elena coming to the coming wedding? Options are wild...
The trust has already been regained just through the act of shooting Joel:
GREECE1273.png

I think that is all Seferi intended. What they turn Joel into could be totally unrelated. It's possible they'll just tell Elena that Joel is dead and never introduce her to the new Joel.

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
There's sort of an optical illusion that makes it hard to tell which direction she's facing. At first I thought she was standing with her feet pointed toward Seferi, holding her arms behind her back with her back facing the camera. If that was the case, then yes her hair is too short to be Eva. But I think she's actually facing the camera diagonally to the right with just her head turned toward Seferi and her right arm bent at a sharp angle, so we're seeing the front of her shoulders and the rest of her hair is hidden behind her back.
I agree she's facing to the right (we're seeing the profile of her breasts, her full right arm bent and gesturing, and her left arm is blurry and at a similar level).

Fully willing to be wrong here. At least to me, it looks like part of the hair is swept forward bit. Really quickly mocking up what I think it looks like with some AI tools (Her right arm is a bit lower than it should be as I think it should cross over in front of the chest and the chest is a bit big. But otherwise, something like this):

00047-816355669.png Mystery Woman.png

I think there's a lot of ambiguity where the hair ends and the red top begins, but for my eyes, I see a lock of hair in front of the shoulders, like in this mockup. Could be Eva, but I also don't think it rules out Marina, as we've seen her with her hair down before and the length could fit:
GREECE1312.png

I really think Eva's is too long, but I'd take no issue being wrong about this. From a plot standpoint, having both sisters in on the conspiracy makes a whole lot more sense than Marina suddenly interacting with Seferi:

GREECE10.png