VN - Ren'Py - Melissa's Adventures [Ch.1 the Ancient Symbol] [CosmoK]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

I liked the game in general, the pictures are well made, the characters are beautifully made, but the main problem of the game is the text and the lack of pictures where there is only one text, well, not a ready demo, well, I didn't really like the game
  2. 1.00 star(s)

PushMyButton

how can you play this game there is no normal game pictures text is clumsy and dark screen and again your text is not ready and raw product in you do not understand who is putting this game 5 or maybe you are his subscribers that came to raise the rating of the game he asked you
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AdultFunGamer

Beautiful render and an insanely hot milf mommy. I hope the game gets an I-patch or someone who is good at it designs an I-patch. The figure and the skin are simply made for hot and dirty I-Patch fantasy and the story...we'll see what else is good besides the renders
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bouncerjohnson

Looks very promising for a start. The body morphology for the female character is outstanding. The developer is clearly an outstanding artist for sure. The character development, is good.
    The rendering quality is priceless. The storyline is good. Some images are missing, but I understand the dev is currently working on it.
    I hope the developer will make it perfect.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ZARA-LOVE

the game looks cool, a beautiful female character and everything else, but if the author of the game shows a demo, one should be perfect to call people and they went to buy it and play, but it's hard to say that this is a demo, it's so purely working without finishing the demo of the game from the author, it's just a nightmare
  6. 5.00 star(s)

HughNose

I have never seen a more beautiful garden. Not in reality or on this site! This early version has some artwork of exceptional quality. There is already plenty of subtle eroticism in the developing (love?) story between a Melissa and a sweet boy. I believe this project has great potential, and I hope the developer does not get discouraged by some heartless comments on this site, trying to stomp out a beautiful flower before it can bloom!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Lolzeirinho

Despite the content, it is still in its initial and despite it being an initial launch. I deeply believe that this game has potential, I don't know if COSMOK will see it, but I'll leave it here: CONGRATULATIONS on the launch and the initiative. So far I found the story interesting, in a way it reminded me of "True Bond" (I don't know if Dev follows this game, but it reminded me of True Bond). I hope for more updates, I wish you good luck and good work. A sincere request: When you make new updates, make at least 300+ renders, as this way the updates become bigger and with more content, improving the game's story. Hugs.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

The Wicked One

Wow... I try to give every game starring a hot, curvy milf its time of day, but Melissa's Adventures has to be one of the worst VNs I have ever played on this site.
    First of all, let's address the elephant in the room: There are TONS of missing images and incomplete scenes. I know you're calling this "an Alpha", but this isn't even in that stage; this is like in the proof of concept stage.
    Second, and very glaring, the dialog is absolutely terrible. It almost seems like it is either AI generated, or shoved through some sort of translator. People do not talk like this, and it takes you out of the experience immediately.
    Also, what the hell is up with getting a game over, and the game immediately closes out? No main menu, or nothing, just flat out closes.
    Sure, the model for Melissa is hot, but this game is littered with so many red-flags, and technical issues. I don't often say this so bluntly, stay away from this game!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kitiuuu

the game seems to be good, but flat, dark and the text could be done beautifully and neatly, and the choice you make is a dark screen and text in the middle of the screen and then the text goes down and then there are no pictures what kind of not-ready game is a so-so game why was it shown at all