VN Ren'Py Completed Melissa's Studies [v1.0] [Drakus Games]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
School.jpg

Overview:
The main character, Melissa, graduated from school and sent her resume to the educational institutions of the city, but only refusals came back. But then appeared a mysterious invitation to the academy in another city. All alone, Melissa begins her journey. Having appeared in the big city, she faced with theft. Without any money she has to survive in an unfamiliar place. What secrets does academy have? She will have to deal with it on her own. Free movement will be implemented.The appearance of the heroine will vary depending on the current corruption. The game has 4 endings.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-13
Release Date: 2020-01-09
Developer: Drakus Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Thank you Hush16 for sharing!

bj1.jpg bx1.jpg d1.jpg dir6.jpg g2.jpg g7.jpg g8.jpg pop3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The character art combined with the different style backgrounds looks a little weird, but other than that it looks interesting.

This developer does have another game already, which is currently on version 0.18. That game's development was started back in February of last year, which means we can probably expect an average of one update per month.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Well 2 little scenes (handjob the homeless (ape) and touched (clothed) by principle), it's only 77MB so nothing much to expect. 1 1/2 minutes skipping.

Stickymicky

Sep 30, 2017
Well 2 little scenes (handjob the homeless (ape) and touched (clothed) by principle), it's only 77MB so nothing much to expect. 1 1/2 minutes skipping.
In all honesty that still of the ape makes the perfect reaction picture to all these patreon v0.1 "Adult Novels" that seem to be plaguing the industry right now.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Melissa, "IMO" has no redeeming features! weather this is on purpose IDK! But i'm normally drawn to the Characters looks? But in this case, i'll give it a miss i think!

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
"Melissa" doesn't suit art like this. Should've been "Kasumi's Studies" or something on those lines.

• Haha
Reactions: joehoe

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
A VERY SHORT GLIMBS OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN IN THIS GAME but too early for stay on the game . I will watch if there more future updates:rolleyes:

Reactions: Cabbieo9

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
if my main female proagonist isn't in some sort of financial distress, leading them to go from normal girl to raging whore in a few days... i don't want it!

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Devin's Life: Worsened Graphics Edition?:unsure:
i'm ok with that. i always find this style extremely amusing and even a guilty pleasure. xD the crazier the better. its a little light and weak lengthwise at the moment, but hey first release. will have to see more after, i think a few updates... and i would love to see devin's life back again too. hehe

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes