Collection Video Mellewd collection [2023-11-04] [Mellewd]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A0.gif

Overview:
Mellewd is a 3D artist who makes short animations and pictures of characters from popular games, such as Overwatch, Genshin Impact, Dead or Alive, Metroid, Nier, League of Legends, etc.​

Updated: 2023-11-04
Artist: Mellewd
Censorship: none
Language: none
Resolution: 1080p, 4K (mostly)
Pages: 120+ pictures
Length: 60+ animations (20min+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download Collection: Torrent - - - -

Download:

2019: - - -
2020: - -
2021: - - -
2022 up to 2022-04: - - -

2022-06-19 update: - -
2023-02-01 Update: - - - -
2023-02 to 04 (Hu Tao, Lisa, Ganyu): - - - -
2023-05 to 2023-08: - - -
2023-05 to 2023-08 compressed: - - - -
2023-09&10: - - -
2023-09&10 compressed: - - - -

A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif A1.gif A2.gif 2B relaxation time 4k.jpg 2B vs A2 4k.jpg Ahri loves sucking balls 4k.jpg Mercy loves to play with his cum 4k.jpg Miku loves sex 4k.jpg Princess takes care of her pussy 4k.jpg Symm licks a big cock 4k.jpg

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview (some random stuff on rule34):

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
Does anybody have the new Nyotengu works or any of the new works ever since, or maybe even a renewed version of the Mega folder? I know this seems demanding, but Mellewd is one of the best artists I’ve ever seen and I really enjoy his work!

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Mind reuping this please?
The OP already has everything that was there hence why rf96 responded right below with "OP updated!" and the threads last update date was that same day as the comment. Gonna need to use something other than the Mega like the NOPY or Pixeldrain links which are just as fast as Mega is.

Putaokami

Feb 2, 2021
The OP already has everything that was there hence why rf96 responded right below with "OP updated!" and the threads last update date was that same day as the comment. Gonna need to use something other than the Mega like the NOPY or Pixeldrain links which are just as fast as Mega is.
Only pondering question in my head…is when artists including Mellewd will be updated, especially regularly or even within a decent time frame, even simple updates on them in sentences can effectively suffice.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Only pondering question in my head…is when artists including Mellewd will be updated, especially regularly or even within a decent time frame, even simple updates on them in sentences can effectively suffice.
Seconded. Top dogs like Nag00n, Id3mi, 3xga, L4zyPr0crastinator, etc... all deserve priority of update. their work is just that great.
Like you said, we're not into making demands here, but more regular updates for these artists would be unanimously appreciated, no doubt.
Thanks to OP for this collection btw. Real juicy stuff.
Speaking of which, this thread could use an update with HD versions of these ones:

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Who has no watermark mellewd 2021 collection link? thank you

Here's the content from Feb-2021 until now (all vids in 4K; nothing compressed, nothing re-encoded, except the outrageously heavy png pictures which I converted to jpeg format, for fuck's optimization's sake):

<---(5 pictures, no videos...)

<---(Only a single Momiji render in this one... dammit...)

<---(Lots & lots of SUCC in this one lol)

---------

Please take what you want, before the links get purged.

Last edited:

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
New stuff:
- (4K)
-Riding Shagging (preview pictures/renders )
- video from previous post (re-uploaded because the link died)
(If AnonFiles is too slow for you, here is a mirror folder with all the files above: )
------------------------------
Edit: Here are two mirrors for the update archive from OP, plus the new videos so far (3), for those who didn't download it yet:
--or-- (same as OP, but updated with the 3 afore-mentioned additional videos and 10 pictures).

rf96 sorry for the ping, but I thought you might wanna swap the "update" links in OP for these ones, especially since the Transfer & GoFile ones are already dead (all I did was add the newer videos to the archive - I did not touch anything else at all, in case you were wondering).

Last edited: