meggindo23

Nov 8, 2021
Melody Blood snapshot (2018-08), last enty version.
Pixeldrain

You may also be interested in the ripped animations.
Pixeldrain

No one asked, but animations from the 3d one (ripped from Twitter)
Pixeldrain
thanks for sharing this extended one... I've been searching for arianrod sex version but couldn't find it... too bad it was abandoned i was waiting for other char to have sex scene too though

Reactions: sicklez

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
thanks for sharing this extended one... I've been searching for arianrod sex version but couldn't find it... too bad it was abandoned i was waiting for other char to have sex scene too though
You're welcome.
While the game doesn't have many sex scenes, there are sex scenes for all three characters.

Nina has a sex scene with the prologue boss. You can't trigger it ingame, but it's in the gallery (and, of course, in my animation rip). Two animations.
Natane, debatably, might not qualify, but — while she doesn't have a sex scene in the game or the gallery — has what appears to be a penetration scene in an older demo. You can find it in my sprite rip, 00_Blude-01_drain-lewd. Not that great, was an early design, clothes stay on.

I'm still so salty about this game being abandoned. Its development has clearly been poorly organized, but I absolutely loved those sucking scenes. Such a waste.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
You're welcome.
While the game doesn't have many sex scenes, there are sex scenes for all three characters.

Nina has a sex scene with the prologue boss. You can't trigger it ingame, but it's in the gallery (and, of course, in my animation rip). Two animations.
Natane, debatably, might not qualify, but — while she doesn't have a sex scene in the game or the gallery — has what appears to be a penetration scene in an older demo. You can find it in my sprite rip, 00_Blude-01_drain-lewd. Not that great, was an early design, clothes stay on.

I'm still so salty about this game being abandoned. Its development has clearly been poorly organized, but I absolutely loved those sucking scenes. Such a waste.
You gotta admit tho, the new Game he´s workin on is supreme!

I wonder if there´s any thread about it on f95 . . .

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
You gotta admit tho, the new Game he´s workin on is supreme!

I wonder if there´s any thread about it on f95 . . .
Looks like the Melody Blood 3D is the only thing I can find... actually surprised it's still being worked on, thought it also was abandoned. But his cien had an update in December

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Looks like the Melody Blood 3D is the only thing I can find... actually surprised it's still being worked on, thought it also was abandoned. But his cien had an update in December
It´s making progress and it´s looking quite good!
Slow progress but high quality content!
:unsure:

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
It´s making progress and it´s looking quite good!
Slow progress but high quality content!
:unsure:
Believe me, there's no one that wants that game to happen more than me.
I followed MB since the first images, I've chatted with the dev when he was active on ulmf…

I'm not confident. He's got a great fantasy for making a good scene, but he's very unfocused.
If you look at the 2d game, all through the development he kept changing animations instead of making new ones, he's made dozens of characters that aren't even in the game. A continuous squandering of his effort in stuff that isn't available in the game.

Didn't do a proper gallery because he said he ran out of memory. Couldn't the animations be loaded dynamically?
He went through the trouble to make multiple, awesome progressive animations. Then he made it a chore to see them, because each phase would last instants, and the gallery didn't have them.

Then he said he couldn't work on the game anymore, because he had an injured hand.
Except eventually he said he would make the 3d game, because the injured wasn't a problem for that.

And now, 3d game? 3 demo versions out. With different enemies.
A continuous squandering of his effort in stuff that isn't available in the game.

I so, so hope I'm wrong. But I think the new one will stall too.
Let's hope it gets to a decent state.

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
Believe me, there's no one that wants that game to happen more than me.
I followed MB since the first images, I've chatted with the dev when he was active on ulmf…

I'm not confident. He's got a great fantasy for making a good scene, but he's very unfocused.
If you look at the 2d game, all through the development he kept changing animations instead of making new ones, he's made dozens of characters that aren't even in the game. A continuous squandering of his effort in stuff that isn't available in the game.

Didn't do a proper gallery because he said he ran out of memory. Couldn't the animations be loaded dynamically?
He went through the trouble to make multiple, awesome progressive animations. Then he made it a chore to see them, because each phase would last instants, and the gallery didn't have them.

Then he said he couldn't work on the game anymore, because he had an injured hand.
Except eventually he said he would make the 3d game, because the injured wasn't a problem for that.

And now, 3d game? 3 demo versions out. With different enemies.
A continuous squandering of his effort in stuff that isn't available in the game.

I so, so hope I'm wrong. But I think the new one will stall too.
Let's hope it gets to a decent state.
I shall grant him the benefit of doubt!

Maybe he decided to actually finish a Game for once!

He might not be quick but up until know he does show progress once in a while!

Luckily there are more than enough other Hentai Games to keep myself busy in the meantime!

:cool:

• Sad
Reactions: Damien Rocks

sicklez

Aug 12, 2020
I shall grant him the benefit of doubt!

Maybe he decided to actually finish a Game for once!
Hey, I'm all for it if he does!
Let's hope.

Luckily there are more than enough other Hentai Games to keep myself busy in the meantime!
If you like Melody Blood for the energy drain, might want to check my signature to find some of those games.