[VN] [Ren'Py] Melody [v0.0.8b Extras] [MrDots Games]

4.60 star(s) 107 Votes

Sural Argonus

Sick and annoyed.
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I wonder if Dots and the team will have something of a tribute for .

If you don't know the name, he was the long time drummer for one of the greatest session bands ever. They performed the music for most of the music everyone knows. Hal can be heard on over 35,000 recordings (Including about 6000 singles)
Hal Blaine just passed away.

This, being a VN with a setting based on a Session Artist...would be fitting to mention Hal...even if you can't directly mention him.

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I am doing the translation into Spanish of this game and I have this problem. Does not it come out in the selection boxes, what do I need to do to get the text out in the box?

Captura de pantalla (17).png
Captura de pantalla (18).png

Hones

Aug 10, 2018
Hello, if someone is interested I have in mind to make the Spanish translation of Melody and DMD, if someone wants to lend a hand or join is welcome.
Hello, I am doing the translation into Spanish of this game and I have this problem. Does not it come out in the selection boxes, what do I need to do to get the text out in the box?

View attachment 262798
View attachment 262799
I would advise that you create a dedicated thread for the development of your translations of DMD & Melody, that way you would have your posts regarding the translations in a single location instead of spread out over multiple threads, it would make it easier for you and any others that offer to help.
You can create your thread here -

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.60 star(s) 107 Votes