4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

megacct

May 15, 2017
Get with the program. March will see an update to DMD, while April and May are slated for updates to Melody.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
From Discord

Hello to @Everyone!
MrDots and the team really hope you've had a great week and we're in no doubt that you are all looking forward to this weekends release of DMD v21!

Before we get to that though, we have put together a set of nine questions that we woud like you the fans to answer, regarding both of our games and some questions about you, our loyal followers.

This survey will hopeully give us a bit more insight into where you're from, what the most popular age demographic our games are played by, where in the world some of you live and also if you like one game more than the other!

The survey will take less than two minutes to complete, and to show our appreciation, once you have completed our survey, you will be provided with a couple of links for renders that we were not able to use in recent updates for both DMD and MELODY.

So get to it, and let us know more about you and how we can hopefully improve the quality of our games!

I'll have an announcement regarding DMD this time tomorrow. Stay tuned! :D

maximaxx

Nov 5, 2017
hi everyone, i have a request since sadly i have no time to play, could one of you help a brother out and make an amy apreciation post (nudes plz) thx in advance

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes