4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

danyspeed

Apr 4, 2019
Anyone has a save file from week 5? I´ve played online till week 4 and now i have the full game, but didn't wanted to start all over again. Thank you

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
2 thumbs up Pitrik... Can't wait for more Melody And James Hetfield is a god to me and all of Metallica!
Metallica are working on a new album :eek: and probably in 2020 i will probably go see them live ( always if they come to Italy (y)) ... I hope this month ends fast ... i can't wait to see again Melody and my Fi :sneaky:

Reactions: icke123 and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Metallica are working on a new album :eek: and probably in 2020 i will probably go see them live ( always if they come to Italy (y)) ... I hope this month ends fast ... i can't wait to see again Melody and my Fi :sneaky:
Hope new album don't take 5 more years. But I seen them live in Philadelphia and New York hope they come closer to me next time.. But yes I want to bang Mel and Fi. It's my fav game

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hope new album don't take 5 more years. But I seen them live in Philadelphia and New York hope they come closer to me next time.. But yes I want to bang Mel and Fi. It's my fav game
I'm jealous now

lolinka

May 20, 2018
well, I know this is retarded to ask but after I rebuilt my PC, I just can't seem to access my old save files. I think I played the version 5. Can someone please just upload their save for me, starting with version 6? I would be so grateful!
so, no save file? from no one? well I'm upset...

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Bruhh:ROFLMAO:,thats funny because she is kinda adorable and truly act like a women..she aint cheap like some other girls nowadays..pretty rare when MC is the first one make her feel how the sex work..actually kinda her first time since she traumatized after her first time before kinda harsh and make her scared to have sex for a looong time...Conclusion:she still pure as a virgin:sneaky:
no hyman means no virgin.

Reactions: Blayo

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Bruhh:ROFLMAO:,thats funny because she is kinda adorable and truly act like a women..she aint cheap like some other girls nowadays..pretty rare when MC is the first one make her feel how the sex work..actually kinda her first time since she traumatized after her first time before kinda harsh and make her scared to have sex for a looong time...Conclusion:she still pure as a virgin:sneaky:
"virgin" :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes