[VN] [Ren'Py] Melody [v0.0.8b Extras] [MrDots Games]

4.60 star(s) 114 Votes

fried_

Nov 11, 2017
17 more days. Thank goodness for Dating My Daughter to hold me over! 2 and 1/2 weeks. 408 hours.
I tend to look at it as MrDots' team puts out very good quality content on a monthly basis, whether it be Melody or DMD - that's just very impressive these days for a small, independent adult game shop.

Pitrik

Oct 11, 2018
I tend to look at it as MrDots' team puts out very good quality content on a monthly basis, whether it be Melody or DMD - that's just very impressive these days for a small, independent adult game shop.
They work probably with fun and passion... When you have passion or fun while you do all the things that you love it seems like all can be more simple and perfect

Apr 9, 2019
I think i messed up. i dl'ed the cuurent version of the game, the b patch and lain's walkthrough, but i'm pretty sure i installed lain's walkthrough mod on this prior to the b patch. could this be why i don't hear any in game music or sound after the initial sound before the bar intro scene?

Mar 9, 2019
I love this game. It's relativately fast-pased, but very believable. All the characters are great, very understandable. (if very open to sleeping with MC as is usually the case).

This is one developer I'll be donating to, I think.

Pitrik

Oct 11, 2018
I think i messed up. i dl'ed the cuurent version of the game, the b patch and lain's walkthrough, but i'm pretty sure i installed lain's walkthrough mod on this prior to the b patch. could this be why i don't hear any in game music or sound after the initial sound before the bar intro scene?
I don't know how many times I told this phrase and how many times I will repeat... You can hear sounds ONLY when Melody or MC plays an instrument or when Melody sings (y)

Apr 9, 2019
oh wow, so theres not even regular background music? haha well now i know i didn't mess anything up then.

thanks for clearing that up, and for the record it's now 'i don't know how many times +1. thanks Pitrik :)

junior X

Mar 28, 2019
I don't know how many times I told this phrase and how many times I will repeat... You can hear sounds ONLY when Melody or MC plays an instrument or when Melody sings (y)

Sorry , but only sound i heard is flute ( one time !) .......... no voice , no guitar , no others

4.60 star(s) 114 Votes