4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys, what exactly does the menu option lock/unlock relationships mean? By default they are unlocked, do I have to lock them to get the girls info?
Is there any other way to get a girls info besides Melody? Would like to know the stats of Izzy and Becca and the others too, but can't seem to find them in the menu...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys, what exactly does the menu option lock/unlock relationships mean? By default they are unlocked, do I have to lock them to get the girls info?
Is there any other way to get a girls info besides Melody? Would like to know the stats of Izzy and Becca and the others too, but can't seem to find them in the menu...
The relationship menu is very important if you want have a path with Melody only or one other girl only without restart the game every time... If during the game there is a scene with for esample Becca but you are on only Melody path you can lock or unlock her for see or no the scene... I hope that i explain good... In the menù you can see only your main character 's name and Melody’s info like age, sexual progress etc...with the other girls you can only lock or unlock their path

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Relationship info just means whether or not you are in a relationship with said woman. You start a relationship it becomes unlocked, and when you break up it locks. You can do it manually if you opened a relationship by mistake but want a Melody only path for example.

Only Melody has an info page.

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
So if I leave them all unlocked, all their routes will stay available, alright. And that sucks that the other girls don't have status info.
Thanks for the answer guys!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So if I leave them all unlocked, all their routes will stay available, alright. And that sucks that the other girls don't have status info.
No problem... Enjoy this masterpiece of game (y)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yes, that's true. Keep in mind though that you may face decisions in future updates, and it may be hell to pay if Melody finds out you've been screwing around on her.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yes, that's true. Keep in mind though that you may face decisions in future updates, and it may be hell to pay if Melody finds out you've been screwing around on her.
I'd like to know NOW! What won't fuck me up with Mel.. I have many saves but it still buggs me that I can mess up with her

Gheko006

Nov 29, 2017
Does anyone have a save file from the week you start tutoring Sofia (I think that's her name, Melodys friend) my computer crashed and I realy dont want to have to restart

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Does anyone have a save file from the week you start tutoring Sofia (I think that's her name, Melodys friend) my computer crashed and I realy dont want to have to restart
Just set the skipping option to unseen, and use tab key to skip from choice to choice... You'll be there in minutes

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
what do i do if im in relationship with all the girls??i hope there is a harem ending,Pliss.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
then your gonna break some hearts, there is no harem ending for this game
Well,thats why i hate break up,it only break some girls feeling..i like all of them..im just hopin dev put a harem ending...pretty miss a chance there if there will not be..if there is no 1 man,a couple of lovers,its not for me

Reactions: alex13_zen
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes