4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Fun Fact:women always like a middle age mature good looking guy that always nice to people...

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I wonder if Dots and the team will have something of a tribute for .

If you don't know the name, he was the long time drummer for one of the greatest session bands ever. They performed the music for most of the music everyone knows. Hal can be heard on over 35,000 recordings (Including about 6000 singles)
Hal Blaine just passed away.

This, being a VN with a setting based on a Session Artist...would be fitting to mention Hal...even if you can't directly mention him.

Azrael666

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, if someone is interested I have in mind to make the Spanish translation of Melody and DMD, if someone wants to lend a hand or join is welcome.

Azrael666

Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I am doing the translation into Spanish of this game and I have this problem. Does not it come out in the selection boxes, what do I need to do to get the text out in the box?

Captura de pantalla (17).png
Captura de pantalla (18).png

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hello, if someone is interested I have in mind to make the Spanish translation of Melody and DMD, if someone wants to lend a hand or join is welcome.
Hello, I am doing the translation into Spanish of this game and I have this problem. Does not it come out in the selection boxes, what do I need to do to get the text out in the box?

View attachment 262798
View attachment 262799
I would advise that you create a dedicated thread for the development of your translations of DMD & Melody, that way you would have your posts regarding the translations in a single location instead of spread out over multiple threads, it would make it easier for you and any others that offer to help.
You can create your thread here -

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else on this thread and there are so many pages but im having issues with this version. most of it runs fine but any animated sexual scenes just stay black. i downloaded game and got a file corruption notice when i unzipped the game. the game loads fine and most of it works like all the talking scenes and that but when it gets to an animated screen for sexual stuff like the bj in the shower it just goes black. i downloaded the bug fixes patch but thats not done anything either. any help would be appreciated

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
You should know that MR DOTS doesn't take negative comments well.
The latest version of Melody has a sweet tear-jerking scene at Melody's mother's grave. The very next scene is with Steve and Bethany plotting revenge against her.
I felt it was jarring and was shocked that he would put such scenes back to back, and said so on the patreon page.
Even though I have been a supporter at $20/month since the beginning of DMD and throughout Melody, his only reply was to block me from his patreon page and both games.
The fact that I continued supporting him even though I dis-agreed about some scenes means nothing.
If it seems I'm irate, you are correct. I've never heard of a creator treating a fan that way, much less a long time supporter.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You should know that MR DOTS doesn't take negative comments well.
The latest version of Melody has a sweet tear-jerking scene at Melody's mother's grave. The very next scene is with Steve and Bethany plotting revenge against her.
I felt it was jarring and was shocked that he would put such scenes back to back, and said so on the patreon page.
Even though I have been a supporter at $20/month since the beginning of DMD and throughout Melody, his only reply was to block me from his patreon page and both games.
The fact that I continued supporting him even though I dis-agreed about some scenes means nothing.
If it seems I'm irate, you are correct. I've never heard of a creator treating a fan that way, much less a long time supporter.
what happen?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes