4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What exactly did you say in your post? He could have taken it as offensive maybe; just saying there has to be a reason. Never heard of him doing that to someone before.

marsm

Feb 3, 2018
I said that putting those two scenes back to back was the worst decision he had ever made, and that he didn't need to resort to shock and evil in order to retain an audience.
If that offended him he has really needs to chill.
His reply included "you always complain", but maybe 4 complaints spread over 20 updates in one game and 8 in the other doesn't fit any definition of "always" that I know of.
He just has 4000 supporters so just doesn't care to listen to negative comments.

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I said that putting those two scenes back to back was the worst decision he had ever made, and that he didn't need to resort to shock and evil in order to retain an audience.
If that offended him he has really needs to chill.
His reply included "you always complain", but maybe 4 complaints spread over 20 updates in one game and 8 in the other doesn't fit any definition of "always" that I know of.
He just has 4000 supporters so just doesn't care to listen to negative comments.
I saw your comment in one of his posts. There's a difference between being negative and being constructive. I'm sure saying "the worst decision he had ever made" and "I've wasted an awful lot of money supporting you all this time." is not pretty constructive pal. To anyone.

If you act like an asshole, you'll be treated like an asshole. On his patreon feed and on any other feed. Just move on and go enjoy other games.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I saw your comment in one of his posts. There's a difference between being negative and being constructive. I'm sure saying "the worst decision he had ever made" and "I've wasted an awful lot of money supporting you all this time." is not pretty constructive pal. To anyone.

If you act like an asshole, you'll be treated like an asshole. On his patreon feed and on any other feed. Just move on and go enjoy other games.
Agree with the phrase enjoy other game (y) more Melody for us

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
So I just finished in one massive 10 hour bing, start to finish. And... I NEED MORE!!! When's the next update?! 12 out of 10, best fucking VN ever. Maybe best romance story ever.

Reactions: JerryC

megacct

May 15, 2017
So I just finished in one massive 10 hour bing, start to finish. And... I NEED MORE!!! When's the next update?! 12 out of 10, best fucking VN ever. Maybe best romance story ever.
lol.. you should've paced yourself.

Unfortunately this game is only updated twice every three months. March is a DMD update on the 30th, Melody will be updated in late April and late May.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
lol.. you should've paced yourself.
Honestly, it's a bad habit every time a VN game hits me in just the right way. Did the exact same thing with Dating My Daughter and Harem Hotel. The game just sinks its claws it, I lose track of time, and it goes from me starting the game at 9AM and not stopping for anything except the bathroom until the game ends at 8PM at night. But only the very, VERY, best make this happen to me.

Got to say though, playing it straight through resulted in an awesome and wild and highly emotional wild ride of a day.

Reactions: Genji

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Oh, and double post, but if asshole A and Bitch B (you should know who I mean) ruin Melody's life with their revenge shit, I am going to go apeshit. I am very invested now, so whatever they plan better fail, I won't be able to stand it if they ruin everything just as it gets perfect for her. Being vague to avoid spoilers.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So it's pretty much confirmed at this point that this game happens a few years or more before DMD since Koko is just getting started, where as she's a big star in DMD. Also we've seen Amy in DMD at dinner with someone who looked like Arnold from the side, so it should be interesting to see if a more Adult version of Melody shows up in DMD at some point, if only from a distance.

megacct

May 15, 2017
Honestly, it's a bad habit every time a VN game hits me in just the right way. Did the exact same thing with Dating My Daughter and Harem Hotel. The game just sinks its claws it, I lose track of time, and it goes from me starting the game at 9AM and not stopping for anything except the bathroom until the game ends at 8PM at night. But only the very, VERY, best make this happen to me.

Got to say though, playing it straight through resulted in an awesome and wild and highly emotional wild ride of a day.
The same happened to me with Milfy City. Anxiously awaiting an update on that one so I can play through from the start again.

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Hyperserver: Today at 5:40 PM

@Everyone We made a poll about all the side female characters, which ones your favorite?
Brackify

Vote on who wins in a bracket competition between Elena (DMD), Sophia (MELODY), Jennifer (DMD), Xianne (MELODY), Rachel (DMD), Bethany (MELODY), Koko - Older version (DMD), Koko - Younger version (MELODY), Georgina (DMD), Amy (MELODY), Olivia (DMD), Jade (MELODY), Margo (DMD)...
46265c8757053aaf8d1c8156cb3aee7e.png

Apr 30, 2018
Hyperserver: Today at 5:40 PM
@Everyone We made a poll about all the side female characters, which ones your favorite?
Brackify

Vote on who wins in a bracket competition between Elena (DMD), Sophia (MELODY), Jennifer (DMD), Xianne (MELODY), Rachel (DMD), Bethany (MELODY), Koko - Older version (DMD), Koko - Younger version (MELODY), Georgina (DMD), Amy (MELODY), Olivia (DMD), Jade (MELODY), Margo (DMD)...
View attachment 263815
That's a fun vote. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: pim0

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
im not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else on this thread and there are so many pages but im having issues with this version. most of it runs fine but any animated sexual scenes just stay black. i downloaded game and got a file corruption notice when i unzipped the game. the game loads fine and most of it works like all the talking scenes and that but when it gets to an animated screen for sexual stuff like the bj in the shower it just goes black. i downloaded the bug fixes patch but thats not done anything either. any help would be appreciated
Turn on PC sound.

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
Have you downloaded the extras?
yes i do but the extras in the first post of the thread are only a lewdgallery (with jpg)
i dowloaded two files

Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded.zip
and Melody-008b-PatchOnly.zip

and i cannot see 20$ scenes of the walkthrough

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yes i do but the extras in the first post of the thread are only a lewdgallery (with jpg)
i dowloaded two files

Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded.zip
and Melody-008b-PatchOnly.zip

and i cannot see 20$ scenes of the walkthrough
At the bottom left of the title screen, it should say "Extras: Included". Note that the zip filename you posted above says "ExtrasIncluded".

There should be a file called extras.rpa in the game directory.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes