4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

lolinka

May 20, 2018
well, I know this is retarded to ask but after I rebuilt my PC, I just can't seem to access my old save files. I think I played the version 5. Can someone please just upload their save for me, starting with version 6? I would be so grateful!
anyone? I dont have much time to afford another gameplay all over again. :(

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
well, even tho the mc finally collected the flower of melody, for me the aunty amy still is best girl

Reactions: UncleVT

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
this game has no sound .... you are being trolled .....you should have thought of this in the first place .....
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

well, even tho the mc finally collected the flower of melody, for me the aunty amy still is best girl
Let's see how that work's out.

anyone? I dont have much time to afford another gameplay all over again. :(
Huh He's asking for a save I dont have one but you don't got to risk you'r life to do it

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Didn't mean to sound like a ass. Don't even know why I replied. Just bored

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
Everytime i try to unzip the game into the folder i use i get this message, anyone able to help figure out whats causing this please (1).zip: Checksum error in my \Melody-0.08-pc\game\week_08_1.rpa. The file is corrupt
Downloads\Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded (1).zip: The archive is corrupt

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Everytime i try to unzip the game into the folder i use i get this message, anyone able to help figure out whats causing this please (1).zip: Checksum error in my \Melody-0.08-pc\game\week_08_1.rpa. The file is corrupt
What are you using to unzip it?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Try to redownload or update your winrar or 7zip.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes