4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Nah I pissed off people... I don't do that Intentionally! I'm a good boy most of the time

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Now bout Melody wil she meet up with D from DMD? Sort of seems so??

lodi

Oct 17, 2017
Cant proceed to week 8 after bethany told mc that they are leaving after that it promps an error. Solution? On android by the way

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I just got a notice from Subscribestar by MrDots: they gave us DMD supporters the official links to download Melody 0.0.8b.

They did mention that as a possibility at one point recently, but still feels like a nice benefit for subscribers that they actually offered it.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
17 more days. Thank goodness for Dating My Daughter to hold me over! 2 and 1/2 weeks. 408 hours.
I tend to look at it as MrDots' team puts out very good quality content on a monthly basis, whether it be Melody or DMD - that's just very impressive these days for a small, independent adult game shop.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I tend to look at it as MrDots' team puts out very good quality content on a monthly basis, whether it be Melody or DMD - that's just very impressive these days for a small, independent adult game shop.
They work probably with fun and passion... When you have passion or fun while you do all the things that you love it seems like all can be more simple and perfect

junior X

Mar 28, 2019
ok thank !

best scene of this chapter and we can't see nothing....^

my tears fall on the ground at this time ........lol

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hi !

Spoil :

Is it normal that the masturbating scene in front of the mirror , we can't see nothing.... like censorship

no closeup , nothing.....
i don't remember the scene that you are talking :unsure:

Reactions: pim0

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Remember that when posting a spoiler, there is a tag that hides the message ;), as just putting "SPOIL" won't prevent the rest from avoiding it.
When you are typing a new post, click on the three dots button to get the spoiler tag

Apr 9, 2019
I think i messed up. i dl'ed the cuurent version of the game, the b patch and lain's walkthrough, but i'm pretty sure i installed lain's walkthrough mod on this prior to the b patch. could this be why i don't hear any in game music or sound after the initial sound before the bar intro scene?

U

User_1280413

I love this game. It's relativately fast-pased, but very believable. All the characters are great, very understandable. (if very open to sleeping with MC as is usually the case).

This is one developer I'll be donating to, I think.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes