4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I think i messed up. i dl'ed the cuurent version of the game, the b patch and lain's walkthrough, but i'm pretty sure i installed lain's walkthrough mod on this prior to the b patch. could this be why i don't hear any in game music or sound after the initial sound before the bar intro scene?
I don't know how many times I told this phrase and how many times I will repeat... You can hear sounds ONLY when Melody or MC plays an instrument or when Melody sings (y)

Apr 9, 2019
oh wow, so theres not even regular background music? haha well now i know i didn't mess anything up then.

thanks for clearing that up, and for the record it's now 'i don't know how many times +1. thanks Pitrik :)

Reactions: Pitrik

junior X

Mar 28, 2019
Remember that when posting a spoiler, there is a tag that hides the message ;), as just putting "SPOIL" won't prevent the rest from avoiding it.
When you are typing a new post, click on the three dots button to get the spoiler tag

thank

junior X

Mar 28, 2019
I don't know how many times I told this phrase and how many times I will repeat... You can hear sounds ONLY when Melody or MC plays an instrument or when Melody sings (y)

Sorry , but only sound i heard is flute ( one time !) .......... no voice , no guitar , no others

3LINES

Nov 5, 2017
I think her hair might be Linda Ponytail:

Hmm... Maybe U R Right

i Bought The Hair,Download here if u want ,see if it is the original hairs .

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ah yes work it! I think not work to "F95zone.to", and work to F95zone.com.
Thank you.
You're welcome.

It's the other way around - the attachment that's on f95zone.com (uploaded before the domain switch) didn't work. But the one I just uploaded, which is on f95zone.to, did work.

Both work for me. What country are you in? What does it say if you open a command window and type in:
nslookup attachments.f95zone.com
nslookup attachments.f95zone.to
?

I get:
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: attachments.f95zone.com
Address: 104.25.113.103
Name: attachments.f95zone.com
Address: 104.25.114.103

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: attachments.f95zone.to
Address: 104.25.114.103
Name: attachments.f95zone.to
Address: 104.25.113.103

As you can see, both sets of IP addresses are the same.

Tagging @Sam to let him know about this issue.

Reactions: W.Bear88

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this game is almost finished?

and the unlocked/locked function how it works? is like finish the relationship?
Almost finished? Probably. It seems like we're starting to wrap things up.

The unlocked/locked function turns on/off a relationship with the girl in question. So you could start a relationship with Amy, then decide you want to play without a relationship, and lock it. Or vice versa.

Apr 9, 2019
i meant regarding the harem route of melody, lol. not that i would expect quite the same drama in melody as there was in acting lessons, haha. just waiting to see the fallout from the harem finding out about one another.

just finished depraved awakening btw.

Reactions: Genji

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i meant regarding the harem route of melody, lol. not that i would expect quite the same drama in melody as there was in acting lessons, haha. just waiting to see the fallout from the harem finding out about one another.

just finished depraved awakening btw.
In Melody probably will not harem route but MFF route ( Melody, Sophia/Xianne with the MC)... I see more DMD with harem xD

Reactions: Salomon108 and pim0
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes