4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
The story is fucking unbelievable and too good to be true, they are all single, seriously,? especially the Aunt no husband and no kids? Melody is 19 years old and already had a boyfriend but still a virgin ? Honestly if all the girls are easy to date because there is no rivals to beat is kind of boring for me, it feels like I am a very strong guy but no opponent to use my power. I was hoping at least that the Arnold guy is Amy's husband and I have to steal her or at least fight with Melody's Ex.
The story somewhat explains the two situations here.

Earlier on, it's the effect of Melody's mums passing and her ex Steve stealing her guitar after they break up, which is why she is so reluctant to trust anyone, and she has that smart arse attitude (her own way of getting through mum being gone) from the beginning of the game.
The only thing I'm not sure on is how long she and Steve dated for. It suggests not very long and he probably lost his shit because she wouldn't give up her v-card for him, due to perhaps a downward spiral she was on at the time.

As for Amy, I think it was in the most recent update where Melody mentions to the main character that Amy had a really horrible ex-boyfriend herself, which I presume we'll find out more about the next time we see her.
That and she's also a workaholic and hasn't had the time for a bf, until she met the MC of course.
Even that relationship is complicated due to time and the distance between them.

But yeah, having a female character with a boyfriend/partner would be something different, which is something MrDots does at least have in DMD with Graham/Olivia and Margot the yoga instructor (we haven't seen the guy she's with as yet).
Certainly an avenue for he and his team to explore.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
OMG preview is so hot. I don't think we have the threesome now but more foreplay with Sophia.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
While I still prefer DMD I think Mr.Dots and his team has created a bolder character in Melody. Her resistance to people is more born of her negative past experiences whereas the daughter in DMD has little or no experience dealing with many people and her shyness was the result of being too sheltered.

Melody unlike the daughter in DMD is definitely into girls as much as guys at this point, or so it would seem. It would not be out of character for Melody to have a friends-with-benifits relationship with Sophie while at he same time having a relationship with the MC. Melody is on a more equal footing with this VN's MC than is the daughter in DMD is with that VN's MC. Melody is just as capable of juggling multiple relationships as is her VN's MC.

I feel it's beneficial to have a female who can also fuck around just for fun. This adds not only more sex potential but additionally adds potential for a more complex storyline.
And for Melody to have intimate interaction with her groupies. It would be great to see one of her groupies be DMD's daughter. lol

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
But yeah, having a female character with a boyfriend/partner would be something different, which is something MrDots does at least have in DMD with Graham/Olivia and Margot the yoga instructor (we haven't seen the guy she's with as yet).
Certainly an avenue for he and his team to explore.
I agree to both of you, it's the feeling of NTR(Netori) where you as the player is the NTR guy instead of being cuck by other NPC the thrill of fighting rivals and taming a bitchy girl at the beginning is more interesting and challenging than pure vanilla and a peaceful harem, I enjoyed the game though because of the condom sex with Becca and Isa ( very rare and uncommon in an adult game ) and beautiful animation

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Also I'm looking forward for a sex scene with Steve and Bethany (MC's ex) after that blowjob scene on their POV and I hope no one will whine about NTR on that because MC himself don't want his bitch Ex anymore so that makes Bethany out of the love interest and just a part of MC's past now

Apr 9, 2019
Also I'm looking forward for a sex scene with Steve and Bethany (MC's ex) after that blowjob scene on their POV and I hope no one will whine about NTR on that because MC himself don't want his bitch Ex anymore so that makes Bethany out of the love interest and just a part of MC's past now

I'm OK with that, lmao. Bethany is such a nasty bitch anyway. That vile woman should have her fun with some dumbass just like the MC I guess. I certainly wouldn't begrudge her the opportunity and I'm not a fan of NTR (Go Team Harem, lol).

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
DanThaMan another Tabie fan I see.
She needs to make a cameo in this VN.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The MC forgot to tell Melody the most important aspect to song writing.
You have to ask yourself, "In 10 years can this song be used as an automobile advertisement?"lol

Reactions: TheFinder
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes