4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone have "double click" problem in 0.0.9. Like sometime when you click one and the text advanced twice? I check and its definitely not because my mouse is having double click issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: mastercrossfire192

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Anyone have "double click" problem in 0.0.9. Like sometime when you click one and the text advanced twice? I check and its definitely not because my mouse is having double click issue.
No idea.I use the mouse only to position the pointer.Damn I actualy can't remember when was the last time I was actualy clicking with the mouse.
Can't use a space par example to advance?

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No idea.I use the mouse only to position the pointer.Damn I actualy can't remember when was the last time I was actualy clicking with the mouse.
Can't use a space par example to advance?
Yeah, space bar work fine but I got used to a mouse.

Reactions: armion82

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
anyone knows how to avoid being in a relationship with melody? cause i'm on rebecca's route
Click on Melody's picture in game and then go to other girls... Click on Melody and lock/unlock the love relationship with her ( you will remain friend with her)

Reactions: User_1280413

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
Th
View attachment 155800

Overview:
You play a session musician who has had a busy lifestyle, having worked in various cities and towns across the country. This has been your life, ever since you graduated from college, where you attained a degree in the field of Music. Once returning home, you decide to leave the place you grew up in, to start a new life and a fresh start in another town. You have also decided to take a break from the job you know so well, to focus on a brand-new career. You’re just not sure what that will be yet. In order to keep the money coming in, you decide to take up a job offer, tutoring Melody, the niece of a woman you meet by chance via an online marketplace. Melody is currently studying music in college, so having an experienced tutor is pretty important for her chosen career path.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-27
Release Date: 2019-04-27
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: v0.0.9 Extras
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheat Command:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
OFFICIAL COMPRESSED (1.54GB) - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED (550MB)

Extras: - -
Patches: UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
Thanks @Maldus

View attachment 155779 View attachment 155780 View attachment 155781 View attachment 155782 View attachment 155783 View attachment 155784 View attachment 155785 View attachment 155786
View attachment 80628 View attachment 80629 View attachment 80631 View attachment 80633 View attachment 80635 View attachment 80636 View attachment 80638
This is fucking so interesting story game thanks for new updates and for uploading it

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Hey, I broke up with Amy in last update , but in the latest update game still thinks I am with her. Anybody facing this, also she is locked now in relationship screen.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
It's showing locked, just like Becca, but I still got the car scene with Amy, and talked about how I am preparing melody to go with her career without me.

U

User_1280413

Hey, I broke up with Amy in last update , but in the latest update game still thinks I am with her. Anybody facing this, also she is locked now in relationship screen.
It's a known bug that's been going around since just after the last update went out. I didn't get it myself but plenty of people did. It'll likely be resolved properly next saturday.

Reactions: orcagaming

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
prr.jpg

Have a Drink on Me

Hi guys!

Today we are sharing a preview update from our Lewd Gallery, which will be dedicated to Amy for this month.

She has not featured in the gallery before, so we thought it was high time for her to be allocated eight special pictures.

It also means that all the main girls in the game will now feature in our Lewd Gallery. The other reason for making this decision is because Amy won't feature in this update.

We will have one last preview pic from v.10 posted up within the next few days, leading into our new update next weekend on May 25th.

Let us know what you think of this preview pic in the comments section below.

We hope you all have a great weekend and as always, we really appreciate your ongoing support.

MrDots

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes