4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I really love Melody but why every girl in this game are wonderful? It's hard to love only Melody if every time there are images like this :ROFLMAO: Isabella will come back finally in this update? It's a lot of time without her scenes or dialogues.... Last week and we can play again :eek:

Reactions: icke123

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really love Melody but why every girl in this game are wonderful? It's hard to love only Melody if every time there are images like this :ROFLMAO: Isabella will come back finally in this update? It's a lot of time without her scenes or dialogues.... Last week and we can play again :eek:
I got saves on all But I don't like Becca. It will be a interesting end to see

Dec 15, 2017
This has probably already been answered, but is there a way to leave with Becca when she gets her new job? I have one save where I am only in a relationship with her and Melody. Do you need to be only with her or does this outcome always occur and I shouldn't even bother starting a new game with only being in a relationship with her? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This has probably already been answered, but is there a way to leave with Becca when she gets her new job? I have one save where I am only in a relationship with her and Melody. Do you need to be only with her or does this outcome always occur and I shouldn't even bother starting a new game with only being in a relationship with her? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You can break up with her. Its better to have in a single relationship at a time in this game, if you're with Amy and Melody at a certain point you'll get a game over for example. There are several points to break up, you dont have to move with her. Can consult the WT in the OP to help out. Or just click Melody's portrait in the top corner and lock (disable) whatever relationship you want to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You can break up with her. Its better to have in a single relationship at a time in this game, if you're with Amy and Melody at a certain point you'll get a game over for example. There are several points to break up, you dont have to move with her. Can consult the WT in the OP to help out. Or just click Melody's portrait in the top corner and lock (disable) whatever relationship you want to end.
He don't want to break with her. He want to leave with her.

Reactions: .ox
Dec 15, 2017
He don't want to break with her. He want to leave with her.
Yeah exactly, every other save I have ends up with Becca breaking up with me, but I want to have an ending where I leave with her. My save game I have with only Melody and Becca has her breaking up with the MC, which is why I was wondering if leaving with Becca is ever really an option or if she always breaks up with you even if you have a game where you are only in a relationship with her. If she always breaks up with you, then there is no point in starting a new game. As far as spamming the lock/unlock feature, unfortunately all of my saved games are too far into Melody's relationship to have that be effective.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah exactly, every other save I have ends up with Becca breaking up with me, but I want to have an ending where I leave with her. I will probably spam the lock/unlock mechanic to achieve this ending. I usually don't like doing that, because I personally feel like it cheapens the experience, but I completely understand why it exists. Admittedly, I don't have as much free time in my life as before, so having this feature does have its positives.
That's because you probably didn't tell her you wanted to leave with her and are dating Mel.

You don't need to date Melody. Right now the potential endings are staying with Melody, leave with Amy, leave with Becca, leave with Isabella and maybe one with Sophia. Xianne doesn't want a relationship. So if you want a proper ending with Rebecca, best you can do is to tell her you'll leave with her and not be in a relationship with Mel.

From the walkthrough: "Note: If you’re on the Melody path, or if you chose to be with Amy, Becca will automatically break up with you."

Reactions: .ox and UncleVT
Dec 15, 2017
That's because you probably didn't tell her you wanted to leave with her and are dating Mel.

You don't need to date Melody. Right now the potential endings are staying with Melody, leave with Amy, leave with Becca, leave with Isabella and maybe one with Sophia. Xianne doesn't want a relationship. So if you want a proper ending with Rebecca, best you can do is to tell her you'll leave with her and not be in a relationship with Mel.

From the walkthrough: "Note: If you’re on the Melody path, or if you chose to be with Amy, Becca will automatically break up with you."
Thank you. I must have missed that note in the walkthrough. I will start a new game focusing on Becca and doing my best to avoid temptation (i.e.- Melody) ;).

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Thank you. I must have missed that note in the walkthrough. I will start a new game focusing on Becca and doing my best to avoid temptation (i.e.- Melody) ;).
There is no need for you to start another game, just lock your relationship with melody

SenHU

Sep 26, 2018
i have a problem with the audio nothing is playing in the background and its not muted in the settings help

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes