4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I have a question and I'm pretty sure it was already ask but I don't find it... : Someone has a valid link to the walkthrough please ? ^^
I know there is the mod but it changes the game a little and I want to test the original one.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
I have a question and I'm pretty sure it was already ask but I don't find it... : Someone has a valid link to the walkthrough please ? ^^
I know there is the mod but it changes the game a little and I want to test the original one.
Here you go :)

Reactions: Goronthil
Dec 26, 2017
does it not have music? Or it´s just me.
There is music tracks whenever a character is playing a song. But making it play involves doing something I can't remember. Having said all this: 1) the music playback ignores the volume control slider which means you most likely have to adjust your system volume (at least my copy wouldn't respect the sliders); 2) the music track that you imagine in your head is likely to be more interesting the the one in the VN.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Ok. SO Im very glad for the mod/cheat that highlights the right choices. Im not sure how the author/dev expects everyone to have all this music knowledge. I know it wouldve been annoying if I had to constantly google my phone to get the right answer.

I thought there was music the entire game, but there isnt. No biggie, I usually play on mute. I dont thnk Ive played a game where all the sex scenes had their own appropriate sounds, that would be a lot of work but that would make the game push the boundary.

Ive played a few hours and my biggest problem is that sometimes, the models look soo off. Also, Melodys book look really fake, they are huge and have stellar form, they never sag. Her proportions are a bit off, but thats just preference I guess. Maybe 1/4 smaller boobs and that bubble butt wouldve made it perfect for me. In the lewd galary, the librarian, her vagina/pelvis area looks very weird.

Ka_i

May 3, 2017
Guuys, help me i don't know any Android unren program (yes in this moment i don't have pc or mac). I need CG. PLS help me, i really need it. I'm in the Russian army now and it's sucks (

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
if DMD v0.21 was any indication; after deflowering Melody we can expect version 0.9 of Melody to contain lots of MC banging Melody. should make for a very sexy update :D
just like in real life you always go at it like rabbits at first lol.

Reactions: Namco15
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes