[VN] [Ren'Py] Melody [v0.10 Extras] [MrDots Games]

4.60 star(s) 126 Votes

Dumm0

Apr 22, 2018
This one has a lot, and I mean a LOT of content to go through despite it being in 0.0.8b, a lot of it is dialogue and character development, but when it comes to the sex scenes MrDots outdid himself. Most sex scenes are animated, girls are cute, renders are good, genuine characters, decent story.

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
Everytime i try to unzip the game into the folder i use i get this message, anyone able to help figure out whats causing this please (1).zip: Checksum error in my \Melody-0.08-pc\game\week_08_1.rpa. The file is corrupt
Downloads\Melody-008-pcExtrasIncluded (1).zip: The archive is corrupt

goobdoob

Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Everytime i try to unzip the game into the folder i use i get this message, anyone able to help figure out whats causing this please (1).zip: Checksum error in my \Melody-0.08-pc\game\week_08_1.rpa. The file is corrupt
What are you using to unzip it?

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Try to redownload or update your winrar or 7zip.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Nah I pissed off people... I don't do that Intentionally! I'm a good boy most of the time

lodi

Oct 17, 2017
Cant proceed to week 8 after bethany told mc that they are leaving after that it promps an error. Solution? On android by the way

fried_

Nov 11, 2017
I just got a notice from Subscribestar by MrDots: they gave us DMD supporters the official links to download Melody 0.0.8b.

They did mention that as a possibility at one point recently, but still feels like a nice benefit for subscribers that they actually offered it.

Reactions: goonersz

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
17 more days. Thank goodness for Dating My Daughter to hold me over! 2 and 1/2 weeks. 408 hours.

Reactions: Pitrik

fried_

Nov 11, 2017
17 more days. Thank goodness for Dating My Daughter to hold me over! 2 and 1/2 weeks. 408 hours.
I tend to look at it as MrDots' team puts out very good quality content on a monthly basis, whether it be Melody or DMD - that's just very impressive these days for a small, independent adult game shop.

Reactions: goonersz

Pitrik

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand !
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I tend to look at it as MrDots' team puts out very good quality content on a monthly basis, whether it be Melody or DMD - that's just very impressive these days for a small, independent adult game shop.
They work probably with fun and passion... When you have passion or fun while you do all the things that you love it seems like all can be more simple and perfect

4.60 star(s) 126 Votes