4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Jade is taken though,i dont want mc cuck his friend..
I was think it could be something like a one time thing, It will be at a party where she get drunk and comes on to you, like when they were talking about the past that what she would do to him. So it would just be cheating for her not cuck. i feel like she just was to gorgeous to be just a character in it for like 5 second and then never seen again.

I almost fine with being something like the secert picture you can view. THat way it wouldn't be canon

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
She's got a boyfriend and MC isn't a dick nor does he cheat on his girlfriends so that won't be happening.
i know she has a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. and he won't cheat on his girlfriends, ya right. He's cheating on all them with each other. Till they all know he sleeping with all the other girls and they accept it, it's cheating. Also during the game it as say numerous time that if you start something or do this with this girl it could change, who the MC will end up with. So we may not even a harem end with all the game, possible a few. Now dont get me wrong im all for the Harem ending shit. But most MC who get Harem are cheater till the end when all the girls are into it.

Reactions: DanThaMan

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
well,who cares?if they all accept MC and forgive him,then i dont mind,eventhough im just hoping the MC take MC from parental love as example..
And i cant wait to see Amy bring her boyfriend after MC leave her..and they make out in front of you

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i know she has a boyfriend, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. and he won't cheat on his girlfriends, ya right. He's cheating on all them with each other. Till they all know he sleeping with all the other girls and they accept it, it's cheating. Also during the game it as say numerous time that if you start something or do this with this girl it could change, who the MC will end up with. So we may not even a harem end with all the game, possible a few. Now dont get me wrong im all for the Harem ending shit. But most MC who get Harem are cheater till the end when all the girls are into it.
pretty sure the dev has said that there will be no harem end

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
pretty sure the dev has said that there will be no harem end
then,it end with just one?boooriing..ahahha :ROFLMAO:im serious,i will delete this game if it end with single character..whats the point with other girl if it end with only one,and it pretty obvious some of them are just lesbian..and only do it with mc for one time being only

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
I only hope that older saves load properly. It's been an issue both in Melody and DMD.
ive never had any problems with my saves
If I'm not completely mistaken?!:unsure: At some point we had to rename all our save files from DmD after one of the updates, to make them work properly again. But that was long ago, when it was in early development.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
then,it end with just one?boooriing..ahahha :ROFLMAO:im serious,i will delete this game if it end with single character..whats the point with other girl if it end with only one,and it pretty obvious some of them are just lesbian..and only do it with mc for one time being only
the game will end with just one person, and you can choose that person. the melody friend only route hasnt been implemented yet

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
If I'm not completely mistaken?!:unsure: At some point we had to rename all our save files from DmD after one of the updates, to make them work properly again. But that was long ago, when it was in early development.
still, i never had any problems with mine. i didnt find DMD until it was already in chapter 2

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
I feel like a there will a shit load of ending, like 1 for every girl. and a few extra for like maybe you get like 2 or 3 girls

Reactions: Namco15

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I feel like a there will a shit load of ending, like 1 for every girl. and a few extra for like maybe you get like 2 or 3 girls
there will be no harem ending, though there will be a threesome/foursome scene with MElody, Sophie and/or Xienne
nah..that sophie and xianne is one time being..they both a couple..only Melody and MC..im into harem or ending with 2 or 3 girls..one just i dunno,turn off for me.. :ROFLMAO:

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
there will be no harem ending, though there will be a threesome/foursome scene with MElody, Sophie and/or Xienne
Harem normally are three or more girls by most definitions, is this not the case in this game. is the dev in this case saying if he has 2 or more

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Harem normally are three or more girls by most definitions, is this not the case in this game. is the dev in this case saying if he has 2 or more
the threesome/foursome will only be a one time thing, i believe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no harem end and cheating will be punished. Story wise it's been made clear he doesn't cheat YOU are the one cheating which will backfire.

Why do you think people have multiple saves with 1 romance path per girl.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes