4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is there a way to get both Amy and Melody without bad ending. If so, where is the game changing break?!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The Beach Boys lied to us.
Surf City clearly promised "two girls for every boy. ..."

Reactions: Shiva0067

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why xianne path ends after recording studio session with melody? happy ending at spa and hj (or was it bj) in the car done so should be clearly in her path.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
why xianne path ends after recording studio session with melody? happy ending at spa and hj (or was it bj) in the car done so should be clearly in her path.
Depends on which choice you did with her relationship with Sophia.... Lesbian relationship ( xianne will end relationship with MC but continue massages) or only friend ( still with MC)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If Fi and Xianne are in a lesbian relationship then she ends her affair with the MC.
If Fi and Melody are in a lesbian relationship does this negatively affect Fi and Xianne's relationship?

Pitrik \m/ really like you DMD/Melody crossover banner.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If Fi and Xianne are in a lesbian relationship then she ends her affair with the MC.
If Fi and Melody are in a lesbian relationship does this negatively affect Fi and Xianne's relationship?

Pitrik \m/ really like you DMD/Melody crossover banner.
No the second option that you said don't affect nothing

Reactions: RustyV

Doxilek

Jul 14, 2018
Hello guys,

I really love this game, i play it on Android device and i cant figure out how can i hide a text? I know on PC its usually H button, but on Android i cant call up the keyboard so i cant really press H.

Sorry if its a stupid question, i hope u guys can help. :)

Thanks!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello guys,

I really love this game, i play it on Android device and i cant figure out how can i hide a text? I know on PC its usually H button, but on Android i cant call up the keyboard so i cant really press H.

Thanks!
I assume you can't drag the text down or anything?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys,

Thanks!
Have you tried to swipe down?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes