4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Doxilek

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, unfortunately it doesnt work for me. When i touch the screen it goes forward or backward (depends on where i touch). :( Worst part is that is hide 1/3 of the screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well no massage before m's concert if she breaks up with mc.

sophie and xianna are on lesbian path.

no biggie since it can be changed easily.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I think I may somewhere messed up. I am in the 8th week, I saw Xianne saying to Melody she will give a massage to the MC but I didn't get any naughty stuff with her. I also don't see her in the relationships. Using renpy save editors I saw the other girls have "v_rel_XXXX_enabled" but I don't have such an entry at all for Xianne.

Is this normal? Or I have been accidentally locked out of Xianne's path?

D

Deleted member 840101

Yeah, unfortunately it doesnt work for me. When i touch the screen it goes forward or backward (depends on where i touch). :( Worst part is that is hide 1/3 of the screen.
Im not sure but it might be some settings problem. May be you should try to change some settings.
I play every game in my android phone but i never had such problems.

Doxilek

Jul 14, 2018
Im not sure but it might be some settings problem. May be you should try to change some settings.
I play every game in my android phone but i never had such problems.
I dont really know what settings should i change. :( In the game preferences the is no such a settings. Is it working for you on android? I play is on Samsnung S8

D

Deleted member 840101

I dont really know what settings should i change. :( In the game preferences the is no such a settings. Is it working for you on android? I play is on Samsnung S8
I didnt play the latest update yet so i dont know if there is any problem with this latest update . But ive played the previous updates in my phone(samsung j7 max) and it worked.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I think I may somewhere messed up. I am in the 8th week, I saw Xianne saying to Melody she will give a massage to the MC but I didn't get any naughty stuff with her. I also don't see her in the relationships. Using renpy save editors I saw the other girls have "v_rel_XXXX_enabled" but I don't have such an entry at all for Xianne.

Is this normal? Or I have been accidentally locked out of Xianne's path?
Any help please?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Any help please?
Maybe not beg for help 2 hours after your initial post? Give people time to get up and read.

What version of the game are you running? v0.10 has a Xianne checkbox. You should be using those to turn on/off relationships, not messing with variables. Unless you're willing to put in the work to look at the code and understand how the variables are used.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe not beg for help 2 hours after your initial post? Give people time to get up and read.

What version of the game are you running? v0.10 has a Xianne checkbox. You should be using those to turn on/off relationships, not messing with variables. Unless you're willing to put in the work to look at the code and understand how the variables are used.
I am using the latest 0.10 version, but I don't have the Xianne checkbox yet, as I am just in the 8th week. According to the walkthrough, I should have had some options with Xianne that I didn't see.
If I can unlock her from the menu later in the game, in later episodes, that's fine. I just don't want to be locked out of her path.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am using the latest 0.10 version, but I don't have the Xianne checkbox yet, as I am just in the 8th week. According to the walkthrough, I should have had some options with Xianne that I didn't see.
If I can unlock her from the menu later in the game, in later episodes, that's fine. I just don't want to be locked out of her path.
You can unlock her, but you've already missed a few scenes. To start her path, IIRC, you get a massage from her and don't stop her when she offers the happy ending.

Reactions: troll822

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks. I had to load way back there and accept the massage. Only then I got the "Xianne" part in the menu that can be locked and unlocked. If I don't do it, I don't even see her name in the options.
I.e. apparently for parts of the game you have to "unlock" a girl first and then decide to lock \ unlock her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she has bf as he tells before melody's 1st concert and states she's only looking for casual sex with mc.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
may i ask? why did they change the female protagonist to male protagonist in genre? sorry im new in this thread

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes