4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Fly.jpg

Come Fly with Me

Hi guys,
As you know, every month I let our $20 patrons choose a girl for the Lewd gallery. However, this month I’m going to do something different.

I’ve noticed that there are some girls that never win the poll, so I’m going to choose one of them for this month. That way, they’ll get to feature at least once before the game is completed.

So for this month, I’m choosing Isabella (aka Izzy). Above is one of the images that I have created for the gallery. You’ll be able to access this gallery as a $10 patron and a new password will be available to access it on the day of the next release.
I hope the Izzy fans like it :D

I’ll share one more preview of the update this week, so stay tuned.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support.

Mrdots.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Almost finished? Probably. It seems like we're starting to wrap things up.

The unlocked/locked function turns on/off a relationship with the girl in question. So you could start a relationship with Amy, then decide you want to play without a relationship, and lock it. Or vice versa.
Maybe there will be a chapter 2 like DMD where you moved to another city and work as Melody manager.

Reactions: Pitrik
U

User_1280413

I'd be very surprised if this was the only Melody game. It's been a hit and there are so many directions the game could go that it'd be madness to not continue it.

My concern is less about it finishing and more that there's an established end to the story and continuing past it would lower the quality.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1 week to go. Can't wait.

I agree with the people hoping for a sequel. This has a lot of development potential when they form a band or Melody becomes a famous singer. Also, im hoping for some sort of overlap of Melody and the "Become a Rockstar" cast. Maybe they perform on the same night or something. Lisa and Melody singing in harmony, what more can you ask for?

Reactions: Pitrik and NukaCola

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if DMD v0.21 was any indication; after deflowering Melody we can expect version 0.9 of Melody to contain lots of MC banging Melody. should make for a very sexy update :D

U

User_10739

Now that the Round of 16 is done here
I'm posting my thoughts about the matches and my votes :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't be cross posting this stuff, DMD girlz or comparisons got no business in this thread.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes