4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 318156
Here, all 41 instances of the word keen in the game. Not much considering Melody alone has at least 10,400 lines of dialogue ;)
Certainly feels more than 41 when you play the game haha :D
Oh and i maybe sounded like i was complainin, I'm not! really, I still enjoy the game regardless of how formal the dialogue may sound.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Except OrbOrigin's work is total let down compared to MrDots's.
Now i didn't try A mother's love, As i hear it's better than their previous work. I'm just not "keen" tryin somethin that came out recently, As there is usually hardly any content.
Actually, there is quite a good bit of content with A Mothers Love you're missing out I highly recommend it or at least try it.

Reactions: Mytez

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Actually, there is quite a good bit of content with A Mothers Love you're missing out I highly recommend it or at least try it.
Yeah, So i've been told. Except i'm not fond of the Mother son incest kinds, Which i believe this is what it's about. I'm actually just making an assumption from how the title sounds. But i'll deffinitly give it a try once i'm done with Melody. ty for the recommendation.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, So i've been told. Except i'm not fond of the Mother son incest kinds, Which i believe this is what it's about. I'm actually just making an assumption from how the title sounds. But i'll deffinitly give it a try once i'm done with Melody. ty for the recommendation.
Don't worry it's not incest thankfully, but I won't spoil anything

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
My favorite part haha i luv it when they come back to the MC beggin for a second chance. And it's even better when you reject them.
I'm sure everyone agrees that this bitch doesnt deserve another chance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh yeah! 2 bad you can't take advantage of the situation, I mean the MC is a good guy.. This is one of those moments where i'd wish a bad guy as an MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
I seem to have screwed myself out of the Xianne scene on week 10. Anyone have a save file for me from right before the scene in question so I don't have to save-scum and replay large portions of the game to get to it please? Thanks in advance.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
When you read enough of MrDots' game dialogue, it becomes evident after awhile that the phrasing is generally consistent for each character, I feel. It sounds very different than the kind of dialogue styles in other games at times, e.g., Parental Love. But even then, I find the expository styles - especially inner thoughts - are actually rather common across different game Devs (i.e., more formal, almost like comic book rundowns at the beginning of each issue).

One thing I appreciate is that this dialogue is so reliable in its style per character, it's easy to interpret their intentions/meanings in any given situation. But, it's definitely something to get used to if you want to feel the larger game out.
Another point to add is the dev and his writers style, has to accommodate for those that are playing his games and English isn’t their first language.

It’s very simplified for those fans I feel, when some on here expect the writing to be Shakespeare-quality all the time.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Another point to add is the dev and his writers style, has to accommodate for those that are playing his games and English isn’t their first language.

It’s very simplified for those fans I feel, when some on here expect the writing to be Shakespeare-quality all the time.
Good point.

And, I've been re-reading some classic Jack Kirby-scripted comics recently, which reminded me that MrDots' games use an expository style of both dialogue and especially inner monologue - combined with favored exclamations that are reliably reused - which echo that classic comics feel + accessibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs

Hylos

May 25, 2018
is there any rebecca spin off game.bcs i like her a lot and i think she's the best girl

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I hear in next ep. MC will be replaced by Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister. The two ex's come back and get stomped on by high-heel boots and left for dead. Then Wussyman MC will return and be alone with Becka cause every other girl left with the band! (Just what I heard). But all you can hear is WE"RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT !! Anymore during game

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I seem to have screwed myself out of the Xianne scene on week 10. Anyone have a save file for me from right before the scene in question so I don't have to save-scum and replay large portions of the game to get to it please? Thanks in advance.
i posted my saves some pages ago, 4th page upper has xianne "massaging" path (after spa before she comes to mc's apartment) and before that there's save before they goto spa.

Melody joins the Bangles.
nah, she joins to ace of cups.

noticed 1 weirdness in game, when xianne, melody and sophie were talking at dorm room xianne said in her mind that she was gonna goto give mc massaging but that was on path where she didn't give happy ending at spa.

Reactions: RustyV
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes