4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gonna replay Mel from the start cause I got time on my hands. Love the game but hope MC ain't such a pussy in a replay.. Not gonna happen I know but one could wish. Right??
No matter how much you play it I think this MC will always be a pussy sad to say he doesn't have much backbone, still though worth it for Melody

Reactions: Mytez and JeefZ

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Play and shut up! :p ;)
No matter how much you play it I think this MC will always be a pussy sad to say he doesn't have much backbone, still though worth it for Melody
I totally agree with you both. But I can wish it changed. But will play from the start for like the 10th time... Love this game and Mel.(Every one else for that matter) Except Bethany and Becca. Sorry 2 whiney bitches

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I don't care if your' a gay guy or a gay girl(well lesbians are a turn on to me)BUTT I don't give a flying fuck who or what your into.. Just guys don't come try to hit on me in the bar like last night. I like the lady's..IT was almost a crime scene!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well now you can totallly ignore amy, becca, etc relationships and only focus on melody.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I totally agree with you both. But I can wish it changed. But will play from the start for like the 10th time... Love this game and Mel.(Every one else for that matter) Except Bethany and Becca. Sorry 2 whiney bitches
Bethany is a good person now

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If I was M.C. I'd knock her off the planet. But that's just my hostile thoughts so never mind me! I'm a nice asshole who hates asholes and she is one of em"

Reactions: Mormont

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Still DLing by the way. Had to delete for other games on this shitty comp!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With Bethany, she knew she had lost in that scene with the guitar so it doesn't matter about her anymore as she lost and we won with Melody as our prize

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ok but that was stupid if ya ask me... I mean ,,,,, hell why didn't they try to blow up the place or something.Steal her guitar again??? Thats not payback in my books. Stupid.... But I LOVE THE FUCKIN" GAME...... Gonna shut up now.. Oh and Mel is mine ......WOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAA yep i'm a dick

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
even better is when we get game.

are mc and melody gonna have sex on top of piano next? not that many places in house where they haven't had sex yet.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
even better is when we get game.

are mc and melody gonna have sex on top of piano next? not that many places in house where they haven't had sex yet.
I thought they had sex on a piano while touring a concert hall ... so, I guess they would be comfortable with ANOTHER piano ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes