4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
So basicly after me and melody fuck in the studio we go to a restaurant and she says she has invited her aunt and they both learn that im dating them and it gives me game over could u tell me where did i make a mistake so i can go back and fix it?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So basicly after me and melody fuck in the studio we go to a restaurant and she says she has invited her aunt and they both learn that im dating them and it gives me game over could u tell me where did i make a mistake so i can go back and fix it?
By dating the two at the same time. Scroll back a little bit before the restaurant and lock one of the two relationships.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Either don't start a relationship with Amy or let her go when she wants to break up with you and move away.

Jun 13, 2018
Great game, and cool update! I have a wish for more groping and sexy situations in different scenes with body contacts :) Btw, great new update DMD 21,5 with new animations.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Not sure if it has been mentioned or not, but I think there's a bug... I broke up with Amy at dinner on Day 9 and had the break up sex. I'm on the lovers path with Melody. But on Day 10, the dialog with Amy is as if I'm on the friends path with Melody, and I also get sex with her in the garage, which is only supposed to be available if I didn't break up with Amy and am on the friends path with Melody. I'm actually on the opposite of both those choices.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
does this game have a harem route?
No real harem but you pretty much screw almost all of them up to v8....in v9, if your still banging amy....she will catch you and melody in the cafe where Mel lets it slip that they are a thing followed by a very nice game over

Dec 15, 2017
Not sure if it has been mentioned or not, but I think there's a bug... I broke up with Amy at dinner on Day 9 and had the break up sex. I'm on the lovers path with Melody. But on Day 10, the dialog with Amy is as if I'm on the friends path with Melody, and I also get sex with her in the garage, which is only supposed to be available if I didn't break up with Amy and am on the friends path with Melody. I'm actually on the opposite of both those choices.
Yeah, I got this as well, but it didn't seem to affect the rest of the Melody lovers path, so I just rolled with it. Not gonna complain about being able to have sex with Amy. ;)

Reactions: RustyV

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, I got this as well, but it didn't seem to affect the rest of the Melody lovers path, so I just rolled with it. Not gonna complain about being able to have sex with Amy. ;)

One of the guys on their discord mentioned that these errors have been fixed,
but I'm not sure if a patch was ever released.
Anyways, the new update is out this weekend so it's only a few more days wait! :giggle:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've decided to make a 2nd save where I friendzone Melody only to romance Amy since she's 2nd best girl imo (behind Melody of course). I'm curious to see where her path ends up including her ending as well as how it affects (or doesn't) Melody's route.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've decided to make a 2nd save where I friendzone Melody only to romance Amy since she's 2nd best girl imo (behind Melody of course). I'm curious to see where her path ends up including her ending as well as how it affects (or doesn't) Melody's route.
Probably MC and Melody will tell to Amy their relationship

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Probably MC and Melody will tell to Amy their relationship
Probably yeah but my reasoning for doing so is that romancing both gives you a game over scene so you have to choose one of them or neither. The only criticism I have of this game is that you can't skip content you've already seen.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes but no harem ending, MC clearly indicates that pursuing a relationship with multiple women will comeback to bite him in the ass.

In the latest version a game over scene ensues due to that very same reason.
There actually is a harem ending, it's just a bad one. But you know this already:
Probably yeah but my reasoning for doing so is that romancing both gives you a game over scene so you have to choose one of them or neither. The only criticism I have of this game is that you can't skip content you've already seen.
:)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Melody is really the most beautiful girl in this game, damn just damn ! too bad she's a virgin and inexperience, just can't get turn on at all even if I want to it's no use, virgin girls really isn't my thing. If only she's at least like Rebecca *sigh*

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Melody is really the most beautiful girl in this game, damn just damn ! too bad she's a virgin and inexperience, just can't get turn on at all even if I want to it's no use, virgin girls really isn't my thing. If only she's at least like Rebecca *sigh*
She isn't more virgin :sneaky:

Reactions: alexsmax

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Melody may not be experienced but her starting to engage in girl-girl sex with her bestie while still involved with the MC shows how open she is to become more sexually active.
I want to see a Melody+Sofi+Xannie threesome.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes