4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Melody may not be experienced but her starting to engage in girl-girl sex with her bestie while still involved with the MC shows how open she is to become more sexually active.
I want to see a Melody+Sofi+Xannie threesome.
I wonder which one will happen first.
D/Elena/Jennifer
Melody/Sophia/Xianne
Of course Melody have some advantage with 2 for 1 release Melody/DMD.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

Small Mistakes?
1st "You know my door is always open to you izzy."
2nd Almost sure this is Melody's Thoughts & not MC's

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'd go with Melody+Sofi+Xainne. Melody is already halfway there.lol
If for no other reason than as you pointed out Melody gets 2 updates to DMD's 1.:(
One thing I could see is Sofi falling for Melody as she has been girl-crushing her hard for quite awhile, according to the VN.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
She isn't more virgin :sneaky:
Yes but still can't get turn on because MC is the one who de virginized, no comparison to be made (Even in the future unless she will fuck other guy) like the one in Rebecca where Rebecca say MC is much better than her ex. It's even better for me if the ex of Melody is the one who de virginized her before MC met her then compare MC too with her ex but sadly it isn't so guess I'll go for other route even if I like the appearance of Melody so much

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm late to the game and I'm sure this ground has been covered already...

A grown-ass man has to have a 19-year-old girl speak up for him and tell off his controlling ex-girlfriend? WOW. What a little bitch. I'm not sure I can keep playing this game because this MC is not someone I can respect anymore. Seriously. WOW.

I can't take it seriously for a second that Melody would want to sleep with him after witnessing such a mealy-mouthed, waffling, pussy performance like that.

EDIT: Oops. They didn't end up having sex. Can't say that I'm surprised.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Melody is really the most beautiful girl in this game, damn just damn ! too bad she's a virgin and inexperience, just can't get turn on at all even if I want to it's no use, virgin girls really isn't my thing. If only she's at least like Rebecca *sigh*
Yeah bro,shes a virgin..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MLBnoob

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I'm late to the game and I'm sure this ground has been covered already...

A grown-ass man has to have a 19-year-old girl speak up for him and tell off his controlling ex-girlfriend? WOW. What a little bitch. I'm not sure I can keep playing this game because this MC is not someone I can respect anymore. Seriously. WOW.

I can't take it seriously for a second that Melody would want to sleep with him after witnessing such a mealy-mouthed, waffling, pussy performance like that.

EDIT: Oops. They didn't end up having sex. Can't say that I'm surprised.
Oh, this faux manly attitude stuff again. Yay.

Yeah, you're late to all the discussions about how a person can be conditioned by raging bullies into a submissive posture that's tough to dig out of without some help, at first.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Oh, this faux manly attitude stuff again. Yay.

Yeah, you're late to all the discussions about how a person can be conditioned by raging bullies into a submissive posture that's tough to dig out of without some help, at first.
You're making a lot of assumptions there, kid. You don't know what I've been through. So why don't you take your concern trolling elsewhere. I guess you expect me to read 416 pages of posts to catch up? What a joke. Piss off.

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You're making a lot of assumptions there, kid. You don't know what I've been through. So why don't you take your concern trolling elsewhere. I guess you expect me to read 416 pages of posts to catch up? What a joke. Piss off.
Hey, I can't help it if you're lazy and sound like a caricuture. It seems you didn't actually play through the full game, considering the guy gets the girl and grows in the process, you see.

Or, is that too touchy-feely?

And thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty comfortable with this topic! Regardless of periodic drama queens passing through.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Friday.jpg

Friday I'm in Love

Hi guys,

I’d like to share our final preview picture from this Saturday's release of Melody v0.10 with you.
We thought we'd go with a simple (but certainly stunning) render of Melody, as to not give away too much away about the upcoming release. There's quite a number of new additions, several renders, plenty of animated scenes and much, much more!

Have a great day, and I'll be in touch again this weekend!

MrDots

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
View attachment 308715

Friday I'm in Love

Hi guys,

I’d like to share our final preview picture from this Saturday's release of Melody v0.10 with you.
We thought we'd go with a simple (but certainly stunning) render of Melody, as to not give away too much away about the upcoming release. There's quite a number of new additions, several renders, plenty of animated scenes and much, much more!

Have a great day, and I'll be in touch again this weekend!

MrDots
Thank you @Maldus for so consistently sharing these Dev posts+images!

As always, Melody's natural expression is so serene, it gives her an air of self-confidence and mutual respect for the viewer, interestingly enough. Plus, she's sublimely hot, which sort of helps in other ways ...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes