4.50 star(s) 131 Votes

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Hey, I broke up with Amy in last update , but in the latest update game still thinks I am with her. Anybody facing this, also she is locked now in relationship screen.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
It's showing locked, just like Becca, but I still got the car scene with Amy, and talked about how I am preparing melody to go with her career without me.

U

User_1280413

Hey, I broke up with Amy in last update , but in the latest update game still thinks I am with her. Anybody facing this, also she is locked now in relationship screen.
It's a known bug that's been going around since just after the last update went out. I didn't get it myself but plenty of people did. It'll likely be resolved properly next saturday.

Reactions: orcagaming

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
prr.jpg

Have a Drink on Me

Hi guys!

Today we are sharing a preview update from our Lewd Gallery, which will be dedicated to Amy for this month.

She has not featured in the gallery before, so we thought it was high time for her to be allocated eight special pictures.

It also means that all the main girls in the game will now feature in our Lewd Gallery. The other reason for making this decision is because Amy won't feature in this update.

We will have one last preview pic from v.10 posted up within the next few days, leading into our new update next weekend on May 25th.

Let us know what you think of this preview pic in the comments section below.

We hope you all have a great weekend and as always, we really appreciate your ongoing support.

MrDots

Pitrik

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand !
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I really love Melody but why every girl in this game are wonderful? It's hard to love only Melody if every time there are images like this :ROFLMAO: Isabella will come back finally in this update? It's a lot of time without her scenes or dialogues.... Last week and we can play again :eek:

Reactions: icke123

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really love Melody but why every girl in this game are wonderful? It's hard to love only Melody if every time there are images like this :ROFLMAO: Isabella will come back finally in this update? It's a lot of time without her scenes or dialogues.... Last week and we can play again :eek:
I got saves on all But I don't like Becca. It will be a interesting end to see

Mab's Thrall22

Dec 15, 2017
This has probably already been answered, but is there a way to leave with Becca when she gets her new job? I have one save where I am only in a relationship with her and Melody. Do you need to be only with her or does this outcome always occur and I shouldn't even bother starting a new game with only being in a relationship with her? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jamdan

Sep 28, 2018
This has probably already been answered, but is there a way to leave with Becca when she gets her new job? I have one save where I am only in a relationship with her and Melody. Do you need to be only with her or does this outcome always occur and I shouldn't even bother starting a new game with only being in a relationship with her? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You can break up with her. Its better to have in a single relationship at a time in this game, if you're with Amy and Melody at a certain point you'll get a game over for example. There are several points to break up, you dont have to move with her. Can consult the WT in the OP to help out. Or just click Melody's portrait in the top corner and lock (disable) whatever relationship you want to end.

Last edited:
Reactions: goonersz

UncleVT

Love Shields
Jul 2, 2017
You can break up with her. Its better to have in a single relationship at a time in this game, if you're with Amy and Melody at a certain point you'll get a game over for example. There are several points to break up, you dont have to move with her. Can consult the WT in the OP to help out. Or just click Melody's portrait in the top corner and lock (disable) whatever relationship you want to end.
He don't want to break with her. He want to leave with her.

Reactions: .ox

Mab's Thrall22

Dec 15, 2017
He don't want to break with her. He want to leave with her.
Yeah exactly, every other save I have ends up with Becca breaking up with me, but I want to have an ending where I leave with her. My save game I have with only Melody and Becca has her breaking up with the MC, which is why I was wondering if leaving with Becca is ever really an option or if she always breaks up with you even if you have a game where you are only in a relationship with her. If she always breaks up with you, then there is no point in starting a new game. As far as spamming the lock/unlock feature, unfortunately all of my saved games are too far into Melody's relationship to have that be effective.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 131 Votes