4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Have devs’ two games nearly come to an end and the devs have plans for next project?
We've heard hints of a next project having some sort of DMD character(s) appearing at least briefly, but I don't recall anything definite. Maybe someone here has better information, though.

And when DMD suddenly came under attack by Patreon, their prior hints of a "next game" quickly emerged as the Melody effort we know and love today - that implied to me they had much more than a rough idea of how Melody would look and feel before we heard more about it.

So, it's quite possible they aren't telegraphing too many details of something already being conceived in a more detailed fashion.

Otherwise, the latest schedule showing in their Discord offers:

Mr. Dots Release schedule:
May 25th - Melody
June 29th - DMD
July - Melody
August - Melody
September - DMD
October - .....

Last edited:

if95

May 3, 2017
...sharing a new feature that has been added to MELODY for tomorrow's release. Did you know that Melody now has her very own INSTAGRAM page? Go ahead an check it out! Please “Follow” Melody’s page to view her frequent updates, as well as some rare, unseen renders that we were unable to use in the game.

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
As promised here is my most recent save to lead you into the next update.

264 points with Melody - change MC name and whatever else you want.
how do you make a downloaded save work? not to mention the eventual update, once its on here to download.

I've kinda been wondering about that, cause I literally started with games like this a few days ago with MilfyCity and then this one (both, awesome. cant believe i didnt find these sooner!)

hoping i can figure it out to continue the story and enjoy.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i wonder if i have enough time till release to play melody from the beginning just for max amount of points

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017

Hi guys:

“Melody v0.10” is planned to be released on 2019-05-25 at 7 PM UTC"
Here you can find the countdown clock for the approximate time it will be available for you to download and play:

• The basic update will be available to $5 patrons.
  • The Lewd Gallery will be available to $10 patrons.
  • The walkthrough will be available to $15 patrons.
  • The Extra pack will be available to $20 patrons.
Thanks for your support,
MrDots.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
how do you make a downloaded save work? not to mention the eventual update, once its on here to download.

I've kinda been wondering about that, cause I literally started with games like this a few days ago with MilfyCity and then this one (both, awesome. cant believe i didnt find these sooner!)

You just copy the save file to your Melody saves folder. Renpy games all have them in the same place. For windows:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Melody-SAVES

And make sure you have "show hidden files/folder" enabled or you won't see the AppData folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

For one if you just started you should play from the start or you will miss out on a lot of great content.

For saves like this you must first remove the numbers at the start because the site like many others put these numbers on downloads.
323333_7-1-LT1.save this is what you download and you must make it look like this: 7-1-LT1.save

There are 2 places where you can put the save.
1. C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Melody-SAVES
2. Inside the main Melody folder is the game folder and inside this after you make a save there is a save folder and just place it there.

Either place will work.

Reactions: fried

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
You just copy the save file to your Melody saves folder. Renpy games all have them in the same place. For windows:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Melody-SAVES

And make sure you have "show hidden files/folder" enabled or you won't see the AppData folder.
Sweet thats helpful, thanks dude.

So on the other end what about an update of the game? I assume its not just another chapter being released, but the full game to re-download. So do i merely transfer my saves from the old to the new and just go to it?

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
For one if you just started you should play from the start or you will miss out on a lot of great content.

For saves like this you must first remove the numbers at the start because the site like many others put these numbers on downloads.
323333_7-1-LT1.save this is what you download and you must make it look like this: 7-1-LT1.save

There are 2 places where you can put the save.
1. C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Melody-SAVES
2. Inside the main Melody folder is the game folder and inside this after you make a save there is a save folder and just place it there.

Either place will work.
Thank you, that’s helpful.

And ha, I’ve actually played through Melody enough times to have a perfect save for each of of the girls. All in the last couple days.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes