4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Question:
I love the game but I can´t stand the choice incosistences from update to update.

For example: I did not fool around with my best friend sister.
Next episode: Game acts like I did. I did not get bj in a car ... Game acts like I did. Really bumped out. These are just examples I remember on top of my head. Has it been fixed yet?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Question:
I love the game but I can´t stand the choice incosistences from update to update.

Next episode: Game acts like I did. I did not get bj in a car ... Game acts like I did. Really bumped out. These are just examples I remember on top of my head. Has it been fixed yet?
Are you restarting the game at each installment from consistent save points? It should "remember" which events, etc. you've previously chosen.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Are you restarting the game at each installment from consistent save points? It should "remember" which events, etc. you've previously chosen.
That´s what I thought, so I even restarted the game on v 10 it had the same issues as I played it through them.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That´s what I thought, so I even restarted the game on v 10 it had the same issues as I played it through them.
Have you used the walkthrough (linked in post 1) as a reference to ensure your actions are having expected results?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No, I try to never use walkthrouths in anything.
Well, you are relating somewhat unusual symptoms. I'd recommend

(1) Multiple save points, each with labels (when you diverge on obviously different paths) - especially when it comes to decisions on your relationships with different characters.

(2) Check the walkthrough as a reference against your actions to see if you and the game are diverging on intended cause/effect. You don't have to follow it to the letter but this game is relatively long and choices can have MANY unintended impacts later on, so as a sanity check it's quite useful.

Reactions: GC Studly

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Well, you are relating somewhat unusual symptoms. I'd recommend

(1) Multiple save points, each with labels (when you diverge on obviously different paths) - especially when it comes to decisions on your relationships with different characters.

(2) Check the walkthrough as a reference against your actions to see if you and the game are diverging on intended cause/effect. You don't have to follow it to the letter but this game is relatively long and choices can have MANY unintended impacts later on, so as a sanity check it's quite useful.
Only thing that vexes me, us the fact that the game claims that I did things that I KNOW I didn´t do. Thanks for the info. :)

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Question:

I don't know if that would help you.
but are you playing with your old backup or have you started a new game again. I had a similar bug with a scene with melody's aunt (after the birthday at her hotel and go eat later with her in the restaurant), which was done when I had chosen a "only melody route". it was a bug that was fixed later. I started a new game with the latest version of the game and the story went the way I chose it. it may be that your old backup causes a bug (because they are keeping this scene/bug in memory) while you play with the new version of the game.
Okay, playing again from the beginning is annoying, but I did it by accelerating it by passing the text with "skip the text" and helping me with the walk. there was also another bug that unlocked your relationship with some girl of the game. before starting the scene that bothers you, check in the other girls relationships if it is not on unlocked.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I don't know if that would help you.
but are you playing with your old backup or have you started a new game again. I had a similar bug with a scene with melody's aunt (after the birthday at her hotel and go eat later with her in the restaurant), which was done when I had chosen a "only melody route". it was a bug that was fixed later. I started a new game with the latest version of the game and the story went the way I chose it. it may be that your old backup causes a bug (because they are keeping this scene/bug in memory) while you play with the new version of the game.
Okay, playing again from the beginning is annoying, but I did it by accelerating it by passing the text with "skip the text" and helping me with the walk. there was also another bug that unlocked your relationship with some girl of the game. before starting the scene that bothers you, check in the other girls relationships if it is not on unlocked.
I´ve used old saves

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That must be a typo, because they have been advertising v12 (Week 13) all along.
exactly this: the version is 0.12, but it is week 13 - kind of annoying, but that's like it is
btw: i can't remeber this being an official art - so probably fanmade typo

Reactions: Pmktrn17 and fried

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Mr. Dots releases on the last or 2nd to last Saturday of every month. He and his team are really good at setting dates and hitting them.
not only that: at announced day the release is always at 21:00 CET - mostly on second exact. Announced days = last WE of month -> see also #info-and-rules channel on discord server

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes