4.50 star(s) 131 Votes

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Aug 23, 2018
Haven't touched this in a while. Can anyone tell me if there's a route with Melody's friend (Sophia I think her name was?) that is just her and not bundled in as a part of a thing with Melody? When I come back to this I'll probably poke at all the routes at some point, I'm just curious right now.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
It would be awesome if Melody could become a sluty singer and dancer like Melissa Cherry from The Onion Movie.
If you don't know her, here's a short interview

Reactions: lowlowkey

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Haven't touched this in a while. Can anyone tell me if there's a route with Melody's friend (Sophia I think her name was?) that is just her and not bundled in as a part of a thing with Melody? When I come back to this I'll probably poke at all the routes at some point, I'm just curious right now.
If you're curious, read the walkthrough. There is too long a route and many options.

Reactions: Canto Forte

AdamBlade

Aug 6, 2018
The writing is very odd in this game. The way people talk is like they're writing a formal letter to a company or something. It's so weird to read that when the characters do use a bit of slang (poorly, and almost cringy I might add) it slaps you in the mouth as being out of character.
Hmm maybe. I noticed everyone talks the same way, And everyone loves to use "keen" often lol
Instead of " i want, I wanna or i'd like" Nah everyone just goes by "keen" haha
See what im sayin? Screenshot_59.jpg
And here

Attachments

AdamBlade

Aug 6, 2018
View attachment 318156
Here, all 41 instances of the word keen in the game. Not much considering Melody alone has at least 10,400 lines of dialogue ;)
Certainly feels more than 41 when you play the game haha :D
Oh and i maybe sounded like i was complainin, I'm not! really, I still enjoy the game regardless of how formal the dialogue may sound.

Mormont

Nov 30, 2018
Except OrbOrigin's work is total let down compared to MrDots's.
Now i didn't try A mother's love, As i hear it's better than their previous work. I'm just not "keen" tryin somethin that came out recently, As there is usually hardly any content.
Actually, there is quite a good bit of content with A Mothers Love you're missing out I highly recommend it or at least try it.

Reactions: Mytez

AdamBlade

Aug 6, 2018
Actually, there is quite a good bit of content with A Mothers Love you're missing out I highly recommend it or at least try it.
Yeah, So i've been told. Except i'm not fond of the Mother son incest kinds, Which i believe this is what it's about. I'm actually just making an assumption from how the title sounds. But i'll deffinitly give it a try once i'm done with Melody. ty for the recommendation.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, So i've been told. Except i'm not fond of the Mother son incest kinds, Which i believe this is what it's about. I'm actually just making an assumption from how the title sounds. But i'll deffinitly give it a try once i'm done with Melody. ty for the recommendation.
Don't worry it's not incest thankfully, but I won't spoil anything

RustyV

Dec 30, 2017
Since the current update has not been out that long I wanted to put this observation in a Spoiler so as not to ruin any plot-lines for anyone who has not played the current update as of yet.
I find it odd that if the MC saves Melody's guitar she has sex with him and professes her love.
But if the MC fails to keep the instrument from being smashed by the douchebag she dumps him, and flips you off in the game over.
For me knowing how she will react if the MC fails makes her love when he succeeds seem a little hollow. It's all based on his complete success, so it appears when he fails Melody in the future she may just dump him. Their relationship is basically the MC walking through a minefield of potential failures.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Since the current update has not been out that long I wanted to put this observation in a Spoiler so as not to ruin any plot-lines for anyone who has not played the current update as of yet.
Their relationship is basically the MC walking through a minefield of potential failures.
Sounds a lot like most marriages to me...

AdamBlade

Aug 6, 2018
My favorite part haha i luv it when they come back to the MC beggin for a second chance. And it's even better when you reject them.
I'm sure everyone agrees that this bitch doesnt deserve another chance.

Oh yeah! 2 bad you can't take advantage of the situation, I mean the MC is a good guy.. This is one of those moments where i'd wish a bad guy as an MC.

Last edited:

Raikaru

Jul 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure there were no choices in that scene how do you allow it to happen in the first place?

4.50 star(s) 131 Votes