4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
I'm getting zero sound from this (as well as other Ren'Py games). I've asked here and didn't get any real help in fixing it. Is there something I can do about this?

Thanks.

And that's extremely annoying to do. It's like I'm doing the job for the developer when they could have easily done it instead. Not worth it.
You've never played a video game in your life, have you? This is as normal as can be and there's nothing wrong with it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she can get oscar only if she does movie music.

as for sounds there aren't any sounds in game.

Rambo1221

Jul 15, 2019
Quite enjoy how you link it back to DMD (only just started), also glad you gave a tribute to the day that music died!

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Without a doubt one of the best games there is..such a beauty and finaly the naughty scenes(including..DOGGYSTYLE YEEEEAAAHHHHHH...*cough*..i happen to like doggystyle ya'll see..) :love:

Shes naturaly the nr 1 ofcourse ofcourse ofcourse...BUT..i cant help but beeing curious on a certain little blonde..looking forward to that.

Only sad thing about the game is that it one day will be finished:cry:

But then we all need to think about..wonder how MrDots 3rd game will be..:D

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Would be really good if in the next versions of both games (Melody/DMD) the female characters of the game had more femenine hands becouse it looks like a male

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Scratch that. I forget that I'm using the mod version.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes